BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_lcapHannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Voting_barHannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_lcapHannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Voting_barHannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics 25ui974 _______ Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics 2w34zmw _______ Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_lcap54%Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_lcap39%Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_lcap7%Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics   Hannah Montana - He could be the one Lyrics EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 am

Smooth talkin'
So rockin'
A-he's got everything
That a girl's wantin'
He's a cutie
He plays it groovy
And I can't keep myself
From doing somethin' stupid
Think I'm really falling for his smile
There's butterflies when he says my name

[Chorus:]
He's got something special