BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_lcapon a hot summer day what are you doing Voting_baron a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_lcapon a hot summer day what are you doing Voting_baron a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
on a hot summer day what are you doing 25ui974 _______ on a hot summer day what are you doing 2w34zmw _______ on a hot summer day what are you doing Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ on a hot summer day what are you doing Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_lcap54%on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_lcap39%on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_lcap7%on a hot summer day what are you doing Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

on a hot summer day what are you doing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SWAGGER_SO_HOT
SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-07-13

on a hot summer day what are you doing Empty
PostSubject: on a hot summer day what are you doing   on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

Help!! july 25th on that hot summer day i ate ice pops and stayed outside being hot watching my mom wash her car my little brother and my little sister playing in the grass im bored just sitting here all day
Back to top Go down
SWAGGER_SO_HOT
SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-07-13

on a hot summer day what are you doing Empty
PostSubject: Re: on a hot summer day what are you doing   on a hot summer day what are you doing EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm

today i played with my causin and my sister&brother
Back to top Go down

on a hot summer day what are you doing
Page 1 of 1