BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_lcapMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Voting_barMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_lcapMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Voting_barMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) 25ui974 _______ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) 2w34zmw _______ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_lcap54%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_lcap39%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_lcap7%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)

Go down 
+7
FuNnYgIrL
Frog
snowy and zim rox
Snow♥Tay
ErikaHappy4
Kayla ♥
Miley's#1Fan!
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

This an official Miley Cyrus Club! This includes EVERYTHING Miley! Hannah Miley her films EVERYTHING about her!
Miley Ray Cyrus(born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992) is a Golden Globe and Critic's Choice Award nominated American singer, actress, and author. Cyrus is better known for starring as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana in the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana.
Following the success of the show, in October 2006, a soundtrack CD was released in which she sang eight songs from the show. Cyrus' solo music career began with the release of her debut album, Meet Miley Cyrus on June 23, 2007. Her second album, Breakout, was released on July 22, 2008. Breakout is Cyrus' first album that does not involve the Hannah Montana franchise. Both albums debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. In 2008 she released her Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert film.
She also starred in Bolt in 2008, and recorded "I Thought I Lost You" for the soundtrack for which she earned a Golden Globe nomination. She starred in the movie spin-off of Hannah Montana, titled Hannah Montana: The Movie which was released on April 10, 2009. In addition, she has recorded the main single, "The Climb", for the movie soundtrack. In 2008, Cyrus was listed in Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in The World.[8] Forbes magazine ranked her #35 on "The Celebrity 100" list with earnings of over US$25 million in 2008.[9] This is from Wikepdia (I hope it's allowed...) So she has a Hole In Her Heart called tachymardia which is fast heart rate but it is not serious but it does bother her. I hope you will join and have fun! Sorry something happend to this pic thing so I will post more pics soon... Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Miley_10 Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Miley_10 He is some facts and stuff about Miley!

LATEST NEWS!
Miley get Cyber-bullied!

Teen idol Miley Cyrus has a message for Internet critics calling her fat -- cyber-bullying can seriously scar people, leading them to hurt themselves.

Cyrus, 16, who plays schoolgirl rock star Hannah Montana in the hit Disney series and movie, posted an angry tirade on her Twitter web page following a flurry of criticism about her weight after she joked about her thighs jiggling.

"Talk all you want. I have my flaws. I'm a normal girl there's things about my body I would change, but stop calling me f*t in post," she wrote.

"I don't even like the word. Those remarks that you hateful people use are fighting words, the ones that scar people and cause them to do damage to themselves or others."

Research by the Anti-Defamation League found as many as half of U.S. teenagers are affected by cyber-bullying, whether through emails, instant messaging, cellphones, texting or websites, with the anonymity of electronic media emboldening bullies.

Cyber-bullying can be so emotionally devastating that it has led to suicides, prompting 37 U.S. states over the past 10 years to adopt legislation mandating that schools implement anti-bullying statutes.

Cyrus said people spending too much time on gossip websites should read their Bible and also stories or articles about the consequences of cyber-abuse and name calling.

"Kids hurt themselves. This is not something to be taken lightly," she wrote.

Cyrus, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, has become one of the biggest teen idols in the world since landing a role in 2006 in the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" sitcom about a teenage girl with a secret identity as a rock star.

Miley is Nominated for a Golden Globe!

Miley Cyrus has received a Golden Globe nomination for the song "I Thought I Lost You," her duet with John Travolta for "Bolt" that has already received Oscar buzz.

"I'm so stoked! I never expected to get nominated," Cyrus, who co-wrote the song with Jeffrey Steele said, "I can't believe I'm on the same list as Clint Eastwood, Beyoncé, Bruce Springsteen and everyone else." Bolt" is also nominated for Best Animated Feature, running against "WALL-E" and "Kung Fu Panda."

Facts:

Miley has a hole in her heart this is called Tachymardia which means fast heart rate

Her favorite sport is cheerleading.

Her favorite book is, "Don't Die, My Love."

Her favorite song by her Dad is "Achy Breaky Heart."

Has written over a hundred songs and some of them have been used on her show, "Hannah Montana" (2006).

Her favorite album is Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway".

Likes to eat Chinese food.

Favourite hobby is going shopping.

She loves to watch High School Musical (2006) (TV) with her sisters.

She has three dogs, Loco (because "It's crazy!"), Juicy (because of the clothing brand) and her newest dog, Minnie Pearl.

Miley was on the green team for 2 summers in a row in the Disney Channel Games.

She has never taken formal singing lessons (as of June 2007).

Started auditioning for "Hannah Montana" (2006) when she was 11 years old. She originally tried out for the part of "Lilly Truscott".

Was ranked #17 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars.(2007).

Ranked #12 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".

In January 2008, she legally changed her name from Destiny Hope Cyrus to Miley Ray Cyrus. Ray is for her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Miley was her nickname, given because as a baby, she always smiled. Smiley evolved into Miley in baby slang.

Released a 3D concert movie of her Best of Both Worlds Tour on February 1st, 2008. It became the highest grossing Super Bowl weekend release ever.

Was ranked #22 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actress list. (2008).

Was ranked #1 on TV Guide Top 10 Teen Star Countdown (2008).

Befriended her backup dancer, Mandy Jiroux, while on tour. The two have a Youtube channel called MileyMandy, that they regularly update with new videos. Their show is called "The Miley and Mandy Show".

Miley's half-brother (Trace Cyrus) and her "Hannah Montana" (2006) co-star Mitchel Musso's brother (Mason) are in the band "Metro Station".

Godmother is Dolly Parton.

Likes rock music such as The Killers and Coldplay.

Is close friends with Brenda Song and Ashley Tisdale.

Is friends with her idol, Hilary Duff.

Lived in Toronto where she attended Armstrong Acting Studio.

Was ranked #22 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).

On 25 September 2006, the Disney Channel was finally launched in South Africa. The first episode of "Hannah Montana" (2006) was broadcast on Friday, 29 September 2006, the show immediately became the channel's "Flagship" show. Miley Cyrus is the most recognized Disney Channel star in South Africa with the most DVD releases of the show and 2 versions of her "Best of Both Worlds Concert" - one standard edition and one double disc extended 3-D edition. The extended 3D edition was released on Disney Blu-Ray simultaneously in August 2008.

Broke up with boyfriend of two years, Nick Jonas [Late 2007].

Best friends with Taylor Swift.

Is a fan of Angelina Jolieand Jennifer Aniston.

Personal Quotes
Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

There's no right or wrong, success or failure. I don't look at things as black or white. My life won't be a series of either/ors -- musician or actor, rock or country, straitlaced or rebellious, this or that, yes or no. The real choices in life aren't that simple.

Where Are They Now
(August 2006) Currently on tour doing opening singing acts for The Cheetah Girls in concert.

(June 2007) Currently playing "Miley Stewart" in "Hannah Montana"
which is in its 3rd season on Disney Channel and is still filming.

(December 2006) Filming Season 2 of "Hannah Montana" (2006).

(January 2007) Recording her New album.

(March 2007) On her first ever European Tour.

(June 2007) Promoting her new Album.

(October 2007) On her Best of Both Worlds Tour.

(April 2008) She is based in Los Angeles, California.

(May 2008) Filming Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) in Franklin, Tennessee.

(July 2008) Working on her new album Breakout

(July 2008) Working on Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009).

(2009) Release of her book, "Miley Cyrus: Miles to Go" by Miley with Hilary Liftin.

Last edited by Miley's#1Fan! on Fri May 22, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm

I like the curly wig better than the straight one, it looks better. But I would love to join!
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:07 am

Yeah I agree I like curly hair sure you can join!
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:08 am

Oops gotta change pics this is a Miley Cyrus fanclub!
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:53 am

Wait it's gonna be all about Miley Hannah and everything Miley or Hannah! stardance
Back to top Go down
ErikaHappy4
ErikaHappy4

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:49 am

I will join!!!
Back to top Go down
Snow♥Tay
Snow♥Tay

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

I WILL JOIN! I luv miley! She is so awesome! :) and hey, so she just curled her wig, not cut it. and Hey! did she get a new one or did she just curl her original one?
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:53 am

Hmm she got a different one and your both in!
Back to top Go down
Snow♥Tay
Snow♥Tay

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

ok, that's what i thought and awesome!
Back to top Go down
Snow♥Tay
Snow♥Tay

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:40 pm

when did she get cyberbullied? And Hannah Montana the movie was really good. :)
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah I've seen it. I don't know it was on the news on Wednsday
Back to top Go down
snowy and zim rox
snowy and zim rox

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:20 am

Ill join even though i had that avvie
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am

What do you mean? Fine I'll change it! Your in
Back to top Go down
Frog
Frog

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm

I'll join! She rocks!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Miley9
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:50 am

Cool Kayla sure Jolly!
Back to top Go down
Frog
Frog

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:38 am

Yay, thanks!
Back to top Go down
FuNnYgIrL
FuNnYgIrL

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm

I will Join
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 am

Can I join? I luv MC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
♥MikaylaSoftballGirl♥
♥MikaylaSoftballGirl♥

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 am

I would love to join!
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 am

Mikayla, please don't TRIPLE post please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 pm

I deleted 2 of her posts. :)
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:54 am

Cool club Very Happy, i wonder if there is a selena one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 am

There is.
Back to top Go down
SelenaFan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi Miley I'm A big fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Club (The Official one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next