BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_lcapMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Voting_barMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_lcapMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Voting_barMiley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 25ui974 _______ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 2w34zmw _______ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_lcap54%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_lcap39%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_lcap7%Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Go down 
+10
CallMeFaith
Test
Maddy
Bunnay
[H]ouse
KatlinHoneyHeart
Snow♥Tay
AJCool
Miley's#1Fan!
Kayla ♥
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Empty
PostSubject: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Icon6 Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana ThHannah-Montana

Miley Ray Cyrus is a Golden Globe and Critic's Choice Award nominated American singer, actress, and best-selling author. Cyrus is better known for starring as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana in the television series Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel.
Cyrus became a sensation after Hannah Montana debuted in March 2006. Following the success of the show, in October 2006, a soundtrack CD was released in which she sang eight songs from the show. Cyrus' solo music career began with the release of her debut album, Meet Miley Cyrus on June 23, 2007. Her second album, Breakout was released on July 22, 2008. Breakout is Cyrus' first album that does not involve the Hannah Montana franchise. Both albums debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. In 2008 she released her Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert film which had the highest opening weekend.

She also released Bolt in 2008, and recorded "I Thought I Lost You" for the soundtrack for which she earned a Golden Globe nomination. Also, she has completed filming on the movie spin-off of Hannah Montana, titled Hannah Montana: The Movie which set to release on April 10, 2009. In addition, she has recorded the main single for the movie soundtrack "The Climb".

In 2008, Cyrus was listed among artists and entertainers as one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in The World.[10] Forbes magazine ranked her #35 on "The Celebrity 100" list with earnings of over US$25 million in 2008.

Early Life

Cyrus was born in Nashville, Tennessee. She is the daughter of Leticia "Tish" (née Finley) and country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. She has an older half-brother Christopher Cody, her father's son from a previous relationship, an older brother Trace,[13] a vocalist and guitarist of an electronic rock band, Metro Station in California.[14] She also has an older sister, Brandi,[13] a younger brother, Braison, and a younger sister, Noah, who is also an actress.[15] Cyrus was named Destiny Hope because her parents believed that she would accomplish great things. Cyrus gained her nickname "Miley" because she kept smiling ("Smiley") as a youngster.

Cyrus used to attend Heritage Middle School and was a cheerleader,[16] but now goes to school at Options For Youth.[17] She also has a private tutor on the set of her TV show.[18] She grew up on her parents' farm outside of Nashville, Tennessee where she also attended The People's Church.
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:54 am

She has a hole in her heart it called tachymardia it means fast heart rate but she OK it won't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:57 am

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Hannah10This is one of my favourite pics!
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:04 am

And this is just soo cute!Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 111
Back to top Go down
AJCool
Video Maker
Video Maker
AJCool

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Thank you Kayla for that great information about American singer, actress, and best-selling author, Miley Cyrus/ Hanna Montana. Thank you Miley's#1Fan for these wonderful pictures and that valuable information about Miley. =] =]

AJCool
Back to top Go down
Miley's#1Fan!
Miley's#1Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:19 am

Miley Cyrus has been Cyber-bullied

Teen idol Miley Cyrus has a message for Internet critics calling her fat -- cyber-bullying can seriously scar people, leading them to hurt themselves.

Cyrus, 16, who plays schoolgirl rock star Hannah Montana in the hit Disney series and movie, posted an angry tirade on her Twitter web page following a flurry of criticism about her weight after she joked about her thighs jiggling.

"Talk all you want. I have my flaws. I'm a normal girl there's things about my body I would change, but stop calling me fat in post," she wrote.

"I don't even like the word. Those remarks that you hateful people use are fighting words, the ones that scar people and cause them to do damage to themselves or others."

Research by the Anti-Defamation League found as many as half of U.S. teenagers are affected by cyber-bullying, whether through emails, instant messaging, cellphones, texting or websites, with the anonymity of electronic media emboldening bullies.

Cyber-bullying can be so emotionally devastating that it has led to suicides, prompting 37 U.S. states over the past 10 years to adopt legislation mandating that schools implement anti-bullying statutes.

Cyrus said people spending too much time on gossip websites should read their Bible and also stories or articles about the consequences of cyber-abuse and name calling.

"Kids hurt themselves. This is not something to be taken lightly," she wrote.

Cyrus, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, has become one of the biggest teen idols in the world since landing a role in 2006 in the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" sitcom about a teenage girl with a secret identity as a rock star.
Back to top Go down
Snow♥Tay
Snow♥Tay

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:59 am

Miley's#1Fan! wrote:
Miley Cyrus has been Cyber-bullied

Teen idol Miley Cyrus has a message for Internet critics calling her fat -- cyber-bullying can seriously scar people, leading them to hurt themselves.

Cyrus, 16, who plays schoolgirl rock star Hannah Montana in the hit Disney series and movie, posted an angry tirade on her Twitter web page following a flurry of criticism about her weight after she joked about her thighs jiggling.

"Talk all you want. I have my flaws. I'm a normal girl there's things about my body I would change, but stop calling me fat in post," she wrote.

"I don't even like the word. Those remarks that you hateful people use are fighting words, the ones that scar people and cause them to do damage to themselves or others."

Research by the Anti-Defamation League found as many as half of U.S. teenagers are affected by cyber-bullying, whether through emails, instant messaging, cellphones, texting or websites, with the anonymity of electronic media emboldening bullies.

Cyber-bullying can be so emotionally devastating that it has led to suicides, prompting 37 U.S. states over the past 10 years to adopt legislation mandating that schools implement anti-bullying statutes.

Cyrus said people spending too much time on gossip websites should read their Bible and also stories or articles about the consequences of cyber-abuse and name calling.

"Kids hurt themselves. This is not something to be taken lightly," she wrote.

Cyrus, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, has become one of the biggest teen idols in the world since landing a role in 2006 in the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana" sitcom about a teenage girl with a secret identity as a rock star.
OMG! Poor miley! Sad :)
Back to top Go down
KatlinHoneyHeart
KatlinHoneyHeart

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:13 pm

wow, all the pics miley's#1fan posted were all hannah.
lol.
Back to top Go down
[H]ouse
[H]ouse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

ew i don't like her
Back to top Go down
Bunnay

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 am

Great info but i don't like her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babvuniverse.forumotion.com
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Neat info!! :)
Back to top Go down
Test
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Test

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 am

Awesome info! Thank you for sharing! :]
Back to top Go down
http://beavilleabearvilelfo.niceboard.net/
CallMeFaith
CallMeFaith

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 am

Neato...cool! :Jumping!!:
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Miley9
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Frog
Frog

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:36 am

Awesome pics and info!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelhip
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Angelhip

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 am

cool pictures :)
Back to top Go down
http://puppylove2421.forumotion.net
SummerAngel
SummerAngel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:46 am

cool information
Back to top Go down
StripedSweater♥

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

thanks for telling for us so i know she haves to quit hannah i think she thinks being 2 people when there the same some people she is 2 not the same i think or she makes too much songs for 2 people not sure Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 876753 :justin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana   Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
Page 1 of 1