BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_lcapChapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Voting_barChapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_lcapChapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Voting_barChapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". 25ui974 _______ Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". 2w34zmw _______ Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_lcap54%Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_lcap39%Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_lcap7%Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Empty
PostSubject: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 am

Chapter Two

"When and why are we moving, dad?"I said.
"I told you why. To get out of this horrid pile of bricks," My dad said, sounding irritated. "You are so dumb sometimes, Lilly."
I thought just then he would blow his top but he stayed OK.
"Let's go to McDonald's," My mum said. "To celebrate us moving-"
"No way! I'm not sending the kids to eat that old fried food." My dad said angrily.
"Oh, darling, I just forgot! So what happened at the pub? Did you quit?" My mum asked.
"Yeah. New management there. New manager. I hated him, so I walked out." My dad said slowly.
"What was his name?" said mum.
"Zen," My dad whispered. "How wet is that?"
It didn't look funny on mum. She looked as if she was going to cry.
"What was his last name?" My mum asked anxiously.
"Waters," My dad said. "Zen Waters".
I gasped. Mum did too. Zen Waters was mums ex-boyfriend. We never told dad.
"What is all the gasping about?" said dad.
I knew my mum might tell him. She opened her mouth to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
kai
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
kai

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

Ahhh I wanna know what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am

oooh! WHAT HAPPENS NEXTT xD
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 am

Ahh, you'll have to wait and see. Chapter 3 is going to be written on the 28th January 2010. Very Happy

Last edited by ChloePawprint♥ on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 am

i want to find out.Is this story about you.
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 am

No, of course it isn't!
Back to top Go down
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 am

Chloe its past jan 3rd
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 am

AHHHH!!What's gonna happen!!Her dad's gonna blow his rocker!!lol
save herrrrrrrrrrrr
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tell us now i cant wait no moreeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 am

OK, i'm gonna think of some more ideas and then i'll type it up. Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". 928132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".   Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on". Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter two of my story: "Life goes on".
Page 1 of 1