BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_lcapChapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Voting_barChapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_lcapChapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Voting_barChapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". 25ui974 _______ Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". 2w34zmw _______ Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_lcap54%Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_lcap39%Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_lcap7%Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:40 am

Chapter One

"Lilly, have you tidied your room yet? Your dad will be home soon, you don't want him to bellow in our face again", said my mum.
"Yeah, I have mum, i'm just watching over Sam", I said.
"OK, but don't shove him again when your Dad comes home", mum said, fretting.
I'm Lilly. Lilly Harwood. Shall I tell you about my dad? OK, then. My parents aren't married. I don't think they love each other because my dad, well, he hurts my mum. Shall I tell you how they met? Well, my dad used to be famous. He was in an old band, The Gamers. My mum was a fan and she went to a concert to see them.
"And we just fell in love, just like that," said mum, snapping her French manicured nails. My mum and dad are so good looking. My mum has long, wavy black hair, so glossy and smooth. Her teeth are pearly white, even though she smokes a lot. She hasn't got any fillings. I've got three already. Then my mum has her great green eyes that shine like diamonds and pink lips that look like those little love heart sweets. Then there's my dad. He has brown tousled hair that glows whenever he moves his head. He has big blue eyes are as shiny as the Caribbean Sea. I thought when I was born i'd take after mum or dad. I don't take after anybody. I've got thin, fine red hair, as red as fire. I've been growing it two years, since I was eight, but it still hasn't gone past my shoulders. Then there's my body. I've got a plump tummy because I eats loads of Cadbury's chocolate. My mum is thin as a pin, no doubt.
"Again, again!" Said my five- year old brother Sam, because I was ruffling his fair curls, which make him ticklish. He likes it when I made a big fuss of him.
So I did what he said. Then the front door banged. Dad was home from his shift at the pub, The Fishmongers Fortunes.
"Where's my little Lily-pad and my Samsung Mobile?" Dad shouted up the stairs.
Me and Sam immediately jumped from the bed and raced downstairs.
"Here we are, daddy!" Sam said, lisping cutely.
I took a deep breath.
"Hi dad," I said.
"Hi Princess. You two come sit next to me!"
We both sat next to him.
"Hey, Rachel! Come in here for a sec," said dad.
Mum immediately came through, because if she didn't, dad's good mood would turn.
"Hello, Jamie. Would you like something to eat? How about a nice steak?" My mum said.
"Wait a minute. I need to tell you something. We're moving." My dad said.
"Moving? Where to?" Gasped Mum.
"Now stop gasping, Rachel, you're not a little thirsty goat. We are moving to a huge estate in York. There we will get a far better house than this dump," Dad said. "There the kids will have a bigger bedroom each and a special playroom. And we'll set up our own business. We are going to run a pub!"
All went quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 am

Ooohh that sounds awesome! Write more pleasee! Why do they have to move, the dad's job?? o_O lol
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 am

You'll have to find out in the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am

Ehh ok >.> lol
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
kai
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
kai

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 am

Cool story! =)
kayla, patience young one...
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 am

WOW!!That book is majorely interesting!
Keep me entertained or you'll regret!!! JK!!
lol but pleaseeeeee write moreeeeeeeee :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".   Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on". Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter one of my story : "Life goes on".
Page 1 of 1