BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_lcapCarrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Voting_barCarrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_lcapCarrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Voting_barCarrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics 25ui974 _______ Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics 2w34zmw _______ Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_lcap54%Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_lcap39%Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_lcap7%Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillieBallet
LillieBallet

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics   Carrie Underwood I told you so lyrics EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Suppose I called you up tonight
And told you that I love you
And suppose I said I wanna come back home
And suppose I cried and said I think finally learned my lesson
And I'm tired of spending all my time alone

If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted
And it's killing me to be so far away
Would you tell me that you love me too
And when we cry together
Would you simply laugh at me and say

I told you so
Oh, I told you so