BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_lcapCarrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Voting_barCarrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_lcapCarrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Voting_barCarrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics 25ui974 _______ Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics 2w34zmw _______ Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_lcap54%Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_lcap39%Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_lcap7%Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillieBallet
LillieBallet

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics   Carrie Underwood Just a dream lyrics EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 am

Verse 1
It was two weeks after the day she turned 18
all dressed in white, going to the church that night
She had his box of letters in the passenger seat,
six pence in her shoe
something borrowed something *blue*
and when the church doors opened up wide she put her veil down trying to hide the tears oh
she just couldn't believe it
she heard the trumpets from the military band and the flowers fell out of her hands

Chorus
Baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I cant even breathe
It's like I'm, looking from a distance, standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

Verse 2
The preacher man said let us bow our heads and pray
lord please lift his soul and heal this hurt
then the congregation all stood up and sang the saddest song that she ever heard
then they handed her a folded up flag and
she held on to all she had left of him oh and what could've been
and then guns rang one last shot and it felt like a bullet in her heart

Chorus
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like I'm, looking from a distance, standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now,
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream