BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_lcapA Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Voting_barA Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_lcapA Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Voting_barA Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta 25ui974 _______ A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta 2w34zmw _______ A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_lcap54%A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_lcap39%A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_lcap7%A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COOkIErocks:D

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-10

A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta Empty
PostSubject: A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta   A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

[Eh Eh Eh Oh Oh]
[Eh Eh Eh Oh Oh]
It never crossed
My mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had
has come and gone.
You're better off with someone else
You know it is.
It's for the best, you know it is
But I see you sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out.
Tell me why
you're so hard to forget, don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why, I can't seem to face the truth
'm just a little too not over you.
Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart'?
Shake it off
Let it go
Didn't think it be this hard should be strong
Movin' on. But I see you sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside and I turn, around.
Your with him now. I just can't figure it out
Tell me why
Your so hard to forget
Don't remimnd me
I'm not over it it, tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Maybe I regret,
everything I said, no way to take it all back
[Yeah.]
Now I'm on my own! How I let you go!
I'll never understand.
I'll never understand!
[Yeah. Ooh ooh. Ooooh. Ooooh. Hooooo. Whoah. Whoaah!]
Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me.
I'm not over it tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you.
Tell me why, you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me. I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth!
And I really don't know what to do.
I'm just a little too not over you.
Not over you.
Ooooh.
Back to top Go down

A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta
Page 1 of 1