BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_lcapI wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Voting_barI wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_lcapI wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Voting_barI wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! 25ui974 _______ I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! 2w34zmw _______ I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_lcap54%I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_lcap39%I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_lcap7%I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! Empty
PostSubject: I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics!   I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:14 pm

When I saw you over there
I didnt mean to stare
But my mind was everywhere
I wanna know you

Girl, I guess that youre the kind
To say whats on your mind
But you listen when I have something to show you

You smile and never shout
You stand out in a crowd
You make the best of every situation

Correct me if Im wrong
Youre fragile and youre strong
A beautiful and perfect combination

Ooooh yeah
Oh oh oh
Oh oh
I wanna know you

Oh oh oh
Oh oh

I wanna go there, where you go
I wanna find out what you know
Maybe someday down the road
Sit back and say to myself

Yeah, I thought so (Then the whole onion bagel/David Cook conversation takes place.)

I wanna tell you all I need, in our future history

Maybe someday down the road
Sit back and say to myself

Yeah, I thought so.
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com

I wanna know you By Miley cyrus and David Archuleta Lyrics!
Page 1 of 1