BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_lcapStory I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Voting_barStory I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_lcapStory I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Voting_barStory I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 25ui974 _______ Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 2w34zmw _______ Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_lcap54%Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_lcap39%Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_lcap7%Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1   Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 am

As she sat there staring out the window, Maddi realized they weren't in Idaho anymore. She hadn't payed attention to the clock because if she did, time would go slower. Kind of like her life. Ever since her dad told her about the move, she couldn't keep track of the days.
" How long 'till we get to the new house?" Maddi asked. Her dad glanced at her, " About 5 minutes. Ready to see it?"
"I guess," Maddi stared out the window.
" Come on, Mads. You'll make plenty of friends,"
" I'm not worried about the friends," All she wanted was for her parents to get back together. She wanted to see her brother and the 3 dogs that he and her mother had taken with them. Her cell rang and she smiled at the ringtone. She answered with a cheery, " Hey Max!" Max was an old family friend and when he had moved, she had been devestated.
" Hey, Maddi!" Max replied, " You guys- Oh! I can see your car!"
" You can!?" She sat up straighter and looked out the window.
" Yea, we live right next to you!"
" Ok! See you in like 5 seconds!" Maddi hung up the phone. " Athena! Get off me!" She pushed her labordoodle and scowled.
" Oh," her dad grinned, " Did I tell you that Max-"
" Lives next to us? No,'' Maddi scowled again. They pulled up to the house and Maddi gasped in awe. " Dad, its huge!"
" No it's not," her dad smiled.
"Oh yea. A barn, 14 arces of land, a swimming pool, and a basement. Not huge at all, Dad," she protesed, reading off the sign, " 5 floors in all!?" Maddi gasped again, "Max, " she ran out of the car and jumped on him. He laughed, " Well, hi to you, too!" Max pulled her into a hug. She stepped away and looked him up and down. His hair was still balck and messy, his eyes were still the same blue, smile was still the same smile she loved. She smiled back at him. " You haven't changed at all!"
" Neither have you. Your still the same girl I had a crush on in 5th grade, " Maddi blushed, "You look cute when you blush. Let's see, your hair is still blond with a hint of brown and your eyes are still electric blue, which are now sparkling in the light." he grinned. " Yup, your still the same Maddi."
" Yea, and your still the same guy that would follow me around. I thought you were a stalkeer when I met you, " Maddi laughed.
Max quickly changed the subject. " Can't wait to see you in school tommorow," He sighed, " Although, that means more guys will want you," he trailed off. Maddi fought back a giggle and gave him a hug. " Do I really have to wear that outfit?"
" Yup,"
" Maddi! It's almost time to eat. Oh and you can pick your room now!" her dad yelled, " Max! Ask your parents if they want to come over for dinner,"
"Ok! See ya Maddi," with that, he ran inside.
---------------------------
good so far? i dont exactly think its that great :/
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1   Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Awesome work! Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 43475
Back to top Go down
Emily♥
Emily♥

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1   Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 pm

awesome story! i love it:) your a really great writer:) wayyy better then i ever was/am/ever will be! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1   Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story I wrote last summer and just found again- part 1
Page 1 of 1