BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_lcapAnother Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Voting_barAnother Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_lcapAnother Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Voting_barAnother Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) 25ui974 _______ Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) 2w34zmw _______ Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_lcap54%Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_lcap39%Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_lcap7%Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Empty
PostSubject: Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)   Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 am

Okay, some of you may have read this part already Razz
---------------------------------------------------
Meg darted through the trees. She could hear Max's even breathing behind her. Ever since her mom and dad died, she'd been in charge of Max. Meg and Max were just names they had thought of. They couldn't remember their actual names.
Up ahead, Meg signaled Max to stop. In the distance was a house.
'Not just any house,' Meg thought, ' An orphanage. We'll fit right in.' She turned to Max, who was looking at her with his bright, blue eyes.
'I need to get him into a bath,' Out loud she said, "Max, house, 3 'oclock."
"Actually, It's 5 in the morning." Meg rolled her eyes.
"You know what I mean. Now come on!" Meg carefully ran to the back door and peered in. 'A kitchen' She thought 'Food...'
"Max, can you-"
"Got it!" He smiled as the door creaked open. Meg tousled his hair, "That's my boy," she replied, walking into the open door. Little did they know, that when they walked into that door, their lives would change forever.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)   Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:56 am

Yeah I read that!!But it still it pawsomely awesome!! (a saying of mine lol)
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)   Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 am

I love this storyy write moree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)   Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Part to my story :D (The one i havent thought of a name for)
Page 1 of 1