BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_lcapMY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Voting_barMY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_lcapMY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Voting_barMY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! 25ui974 _______ MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! 2w34zmw _______ MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_lcap54%MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_lcap39%MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_lcap7%MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelhip
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Angelhip

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-20

MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:11 pm

i have a friend name jelly and we have gotten in to so many fights! yesterday when we finally made up my other friend teddy said she lied to me about something that was in the fight so i got really mad but i gave jelly another chance because she didn't lie...
but teddy didn't and now teddy hates jelly now whenever i'm with jelly teddy is mad like she wants to punch jelly and jelly is crying in real on her bed! everyone is sick and tired of the drama!! my friend knight everyone! i can not have it go on for the rest of the year it's just to much!! we have tried to talk about it like 5-10 times and teddy is geting really mad! I'M SICK OF ALL THIS FIGHTING AND DRAMA!! MY LIFE IS FALLING APART I CAN'T SLEEP I CAN'T WORK ON SCHOOL STUFF!!! I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT!! now teddy wants to leave buildabear ville forever and she thinks i'm mad at her so maybe i should just leave i really don't know.. should i leave buildabearville or what should i do i'm so confused!!!!!! MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad what would you guys do?
Back to top Go down
http://puppylove2421.forumotion.net
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Well why dont you talk to teddy about Jelly and talk to jelly about teddy.You should say to them that they are just being silly.Everyone should be friends.Tell them that you might be leaving BABV because of them both.If use 2 dont stop fighting and making each other sad im gonna quit.
Please dont quit babv.
Best wishes
Zara and the rest of london
Back to top Go down
Angelhip
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

i tried that Sad i talked to both them together apart Sad teddy says if i quit she quits then everyones gonna blame is on me idk what to do rather then quit!!!! MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Try telling them you're both of their friends. If one of them doesn't understand that, they aren't really your friend. You should try to get them to be friends, and keep making them talk to each other. A little chat could make them closer than ever. :)
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Angelhip
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 pm

tried that too.. nothing works Sad if i stop being friends with jelly teddy will be happy but i don't want to do that at the same time jelly is crying her head off. i just give up..
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dean
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Crystal Dean

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 am

Hey there!

I understand your feelings.LOl me and my friend also fight like alot.
Well You must decide about them actually. If jelly is your BFF then I think you must listen to jelly. But if teddy is your BFF ,then listen to her.
What I am trying to say is trust the person you know a lot. And if both are equally your friends then, this might help you get them back together :

Talk to jelly.First ask her if she really told you a lie.If she says that she didn't then next talk to teddy. Ask her if she was telling the truth about jelly lieing.
If she says that jelly did lie then I think the problem is teddy is jealous of jelly being your friend.Hence she is doing all this I think.And Don't leave BABV for them.If both are not agreeing or talking to each other tell them that you won't talk to them until they start talking.Ignore them.
I am sure they will get to know about their mistake.

One more thing Umm I think jelly is the innocent girl.[I feel.Idk though]

Well All the best,hope you all stay friends again...

Liadeon MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! 43475
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!   MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!!!
Page 1 of 1