BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_lcapB5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Voting_barB5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_lcapB5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Voting_barB5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics 25ui974 _______ B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics 2w34zmw _______ B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_lcap54%B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_lcap39%B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_lcap7%B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillieBallet
LillieBallet

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-08-13

B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics Empty
PostSubject: B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics   B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Verse 1 (Kelly)]
From the throw there were 3 little pigs
Little hats and piggy wigs
For the big bad wolf,the very bad big bad wolf
They didn't give 3 figs
Number 1 man he liked to play,so he built his house with hey
With a hey toot toot and he blew on his flute and he played around all day,now let's ride

[Chorus (B5)]
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid yall,we aint afraid,uh
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid yall,we aint afraid (of him)

[Verse 2 (Kelly)]
Number 2 he was fond of jigs
And so he built his house with twigs
Hey diddle diddle he played on his fiddle and he danced with lady pigs,huh
Number 3 said nix on tricks
I'ma build my house with bricks
He had no chance to sing and dance,cause work and play don't mix,now let's go c'mon

[Chorus (B5)]
(I aint afraid) Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, (no) the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, we aint afraid yall we aint afraid, uh
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf (wolf), the big bad wolf (wolf), the big bad wolf (wolf)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,
We aint afraid (oh) yall (oh) we aint (oh) afraid (oh no)

[Verse 3 (Kelly)]
Came the day when fated frown
And the wolf blew into town
With a gruff puff puff,he puffed just enough,and the hey house fell right down (Blew it down)
1 and 2 were scared to death,of the big bad wolfy's breath
By the hair of your chiny chin chin I blow you in
And the twig house answered yes,huh

[Bridge (Bryan)]
We aint afraid of nothin (We aint afraid)
We aint afraid (Oooooooh)
We aint afraid of nothin
We aint afraid (oh,oh,we are not afraid)
We aint afraid of nothin
We aint afraid (ooh)
We aint afraid of nothin
We aint afraid (ooh,ooh)

[Chorus (B5)]
(oooooo) Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, we aint afraid yall,we aint afraid (I aint afraid,I aint afraid)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf (Big bad wolf)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, we aint ant afraid yall,we aint afraid (of him)

[Verse 4 (Kelly)]
They were left with number 3,to save the pigs' family
When they knocked,he fasted unlocked,and he said come here with me (come here with me)
Now they're all safe inside,and the bricks hurt wolfy's pride
So he slid down the chimney,and oh by Jimmy,and the fire,man he was fried,yeah

[Chorus (B5)]
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf,the bg bad wolf (I aint afraid,I aint afraid)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid (oh) yall,we aint afraid (oh)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid yall,we aint afraid,uh
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf (we aint afraid of nothin,we aint afraid)
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid (oh) yall,we aint (oh) afraid (we aint afraid of nothin,we aint afraid)
(We are not afraid) Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf,the big bad wolf (We aint afraid of nothin, we aint afraid)
(We are not afraid) Who's afraid of the big bad wolf,we aint afraid yall,we aint afraid (of him)
Back to top Go down

B5 Who's afriad of the big bad wolf lyrics
Page 1 of 1