BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
how many build a bears do you have Vote_lcaphow many build a bears do you have Voting_barhow many build a bears do you have Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
how many build a bears do you have Vote_lcaphow many build a bears do you have Voting_barhow many build a bears do you have Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
how many build a bears do you have EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
how many build a bears do you have EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
how many build a bears do you have EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
how many build a bears do you have EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
how many build a bears do you have EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
how many build a bears do you have EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
how many build a bears do you have EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
how many build a bears do you have 25ui974 _______ how many build a bears do you have 2w34zmw _______ how many build a bears do you have Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ how many build a bears do you have Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
how many build a bears do you have Vote_lcap54%how many build a bears do you have Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
how many build a bears do you have Vote_lcap39%how many build a bears do you have Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
how many build a bears do you have Vote_lcap7%how many build a bears do you have Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

how many build a bears do you have

Go down 
+6
Maddy
Kayla ♥
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
ChelseaApril57
Tristan2Hip9
AvaBuble♥
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AvaBuble♥
AvaBuble♥

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-05-10

how many build a bears do you have Empty
PostSubject: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 pm

how many build a bears do you have i lost count lol

Moved to random talk / Test
Back to top Go down
Tristan2Hip9

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 pm

I Have Over 120 Buildabears
Back to top Go down
AvaBuble♥
AvaBuble♥

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

wow tristan i have like 13 or 12
Back to top Go down
ChelseaApril57
ChelseaApril57

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 am

in real life i have 1 and in BABV i have 11 or 12
Back to top Go down
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Admin
Admin
Mαяι-Cнαη♥

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

i have 48 BAB's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

I have 64 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
AvaBuble♥
AvaBuble♥

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 pm

wow u guys
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm a proud owner of 6 :) Even though i don't have a lot, i'm still proud :)
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 am

i have like 13 or 14 and wow thats alot!
Back to top Go down
Test
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Test

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 am

21. 22 Next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://beavilleabearvilelfo.niceboard.net/
Bunnay

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:08 pm

12 about to be 13 and when i get the 3 others it will be 16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babvuniverse.forumotion.com
Zara:)

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:13 am

I have 56 how many build a bears do you have Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many build a bears do you have   how many build a bears do you have Empty

Back to top Go down

how many build a bears do you have
Page 1 of 1