BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_lcapA song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Voting_barA song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_lcapA song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Voting_barA song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much 25ui974 _______ A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much 2w34zmw _______ A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_lcap54%A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_lcap39%A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_lcap7%A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StripedSweater♥

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2010-03-09

A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Empty
PostSubject: A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much   A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

you are my love
you are my person
i love love and care
so much ohh
you are so nice and care about me and you are my
heart you are just like a heart ohh yeah
you are my love yeahh you are my love ohhh
yeah i love you and i care about you and miss you
so much yeah i do i miss and love you and care about
you yes you are in my head and my mind ohh
my brain is going to be smart like always
yeah ohh you are my heart
i care about you and
i love you
all the time yeah you are my heart and my love.
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much   A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am

You have posted this in the wrong place! It should be in creativity and in songs!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much   A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

This is a nice song! Very Happy

I am moving this. :)

Great job on the song!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much   A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much Empty

Back to top Go down

A song i wrote for someone i love and care so much
Page 1 of 1