BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_lcapI'm being bullied! - Letter Voting_barI'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_lcapI'm being bullied! - Letter Voting_barI'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
I'm being bullied! - Letter 25ui974 _______ I'm being bullied! - Letter 2w34zmw _______ I'm being bullied! - Letter Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ I'm being bullied! - Letter Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_lcap54%I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_lcap39%I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_lcap7%I'm being bullied! - Letter Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

I'm being bullied! - Letter

Go down 
+4
Angelhip
chilelover
HannahClaus
Kayla ♥
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

I'm being bullied! - Letter Empty
PostSubject: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Quote :
help im being bullied!!1 but i cant tell my gym teacher or my parents cuz they will hurt me. they have threatened to beat me up, but they haven't hurt me yet. well they've slapped me, and hurt me inside..what do i do? help!!Sad Sad Sad

I think you should tell an Adult or an Administrator at your school. You can get a schedule change, away from them. And if they say anything else, tell again. If you tell, they can't do anything, they will just get in more trouble. So yes, tell your Gym Teacher. :)

Best of Luck, Kayla.
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
HannahClaus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Do not worry.
Tell your parents.
Be strong.
Tell an adult.
Tell a councellor.
Don't worry what they say.
Don't cry.
If getting bullied,run to an adult. Talk it out.
Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
chilelover

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 am

Tell a trusted adult.
Tell teachers around your school.
If they hit you hit them 20 times harder if there are loads of people bullying you don't.
Do not be scared.
Stand up for yourself.
Talk to people around this forum they will help you.
Just stay away from them.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Angelhip
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Angelhip

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

i have been bulled before too and i felt the same way what if they hurt me.. well my friends went and told the adult and everything worked out so it's better to tell someone you know and trust!
Back to top Go down
http://puppylove2421.forumotion.net
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 am

Believe me, this has happened more than once to me, sadly. What you do is tell an adult, they won't "beat you up". Bullies only do things like this so you get scared, and they'll feel good about themselves. You get what I'm saying?
And unlike what Abbi said, Quote"If they hit you hit them 20 times harder if there are loads of people bullying you don't." Don't hit them back, you'll just sink down to their level.
Hope this helps :)
Maxi
Back to top Go down
Snowflake AJ
Snowflake AJ

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm

This is happening to me right now too what i did was tell all my teacher and now she is banned from school.

Last edited by Snowflake AJ on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dean
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Crystal Dean

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:00 am

Hey there!

The best thing to do when someone is bullying is tell a teacher or your parents.Ask the bully why he/she is doing this?Try to tell him/her that by doing this he is hurting you.If that doesn't work then tell a teacher or a parent.
Bullies bully because they like to see others suffer,cry etc.So don't cry,whenever they come close to you leave the place,The best way to say is IGNORE. And don't get scared.If you show that you are scared then they will do it more.
I hope this helped!

All the best
Liadeon
Back to top Go down
chilelover

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 am

BULLYS ARE NOT STRONG.THEY ARE DUMB AND THEY NEED A HIT ACROSS THE FACE.
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Abbi, if you hit someone back, your being a bully and just sinking down to their level
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Abbi, You have been banned due to the fact you have been rude to Members and they do NOT need a hit, they just have some problems.
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 am

SnowyKayla♥ wrote:
Quote :
help im being bullied!!1 but i cant tell my gym teacher or my parents cuz they will hurt me. they have threatened to beat me up, but they haven't hurt me yet. well they've slapped me, and hurt me inside..what do i do? help!!Sad Sad Sad

This is very very serious. Bullying shouldn't be allowed. I am quite angry about bullying. Evil or Very Mad That's why we have Anti-bullying week!
Why don't you tell a teacher or a School Admin? Don't be afraid. Shout at them your feelings. Tell them what it's like to be bullied. Maybe they'll understand. If they do hurt you, for example, slapping you on the cheek, then go tell a teacher loudly that you, for another example, walked into a wall, they might hear that you didn't tell tales on them and they might leave you alone.

Good Luck and all the best,
I'm being bullied! - Letter 20prgci
HoneyHearts aka ChloeAllHeart520
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm being bullied! - Letter   I'm being bullied! - Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm being bullied! - Letter
Page 1 of 1