BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_lcapMy New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Voting_barMy New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_lcapMy New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Voting_barMy New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) 25ui974 _______ My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) 2w34zmw _______ My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_lcap54%My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_lcap39%My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_lcap7%My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)

Go down 
+2
Kayla ♥
MikiChan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MikiChan
MikiChan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-04

My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Empty
PostSubject: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Okay, It goes like this so far... I havent finished chapter one, though, so this is all i have.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I groaned. I could never get this work done before I had to leave for my training. Building a house is so hard. Why do I have to do it anyway, when I'm not even going to be living here?
"Keep up the good work, Miyu. You're doing very well!"
"By the way, Grandpa," I asked him, "Why are we building a house anyway?"
He scratched his chin, and I groaned again. Here comes another one of his lectures.
"You and your brother Kyo are going to train, so you first must build up your strength. You-"
"Okay, I get it, but why am I doing this alone?" Gramps gets mad when i interrupt him but I wanted to just get this over with so that I would have some time to relax before I had to leave.
"What do you mean, girl?" Phew, he didnt seem mad this time. "Kyo is helping, right?"
"Uhh... no." I said.
Then I spotted the little runt over by the log pile, reading. He wasnt gonna get away this time.
"Kyo!" I yelled. He seemed to snap out of his little dream world faster than ever before. "You get over here and help me!"
"A-ah but Sis," he said, frantically trying to come up with an excuse, "I want to see if Hita escapes the demon's lair!"
"You wont escape the demon's lair if you dont get over here!" I pulled up my sleeve and started chasing after him.
"No!" he screamed, running away, "Please dont hit me!"
We raced around the unfinished house for a good ten minutes before Kyo and I fell down, exhausted. We burst out laughing, as well as my grandpa, who was watching from the sidelines. Then Mother came walking up to us.
"Okay, you two," she said, " I think it's time to take a break and have something to eat."
She laid out a picnic and brought out many sandwhiches that she had probably been making since early morning. Along with the sandwhiches were fried potatoes and vegetables too. My mom was the greatest.
"Thanks for the food, Mom. You're the best!" I said as I took a bite of some of the potatoes.
While everyone else was eating their fill, I was watching my mom. I had inherited most of my looks from her. The long blonde hair, the reddish-brown eyes, and of course, the roundest ears you could ever imagine. I turned to Kyo. He looks like Father. My father had orangish colored hair and dark green eyes. He had been killed by a demon that attacked us while we had stayed in another villiage. Since then, we have been at peace, but I still get uneasy feelings sometimes. That's why I'm going to train to become a demon slayer.
Kyo had caught me staring. "What's the matter, Miyu?" he asked.
"Oh, nothing," I sighed and finished up my lunch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 pm

:O thats awesome i actually wanted to keep reading xD keep writing please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Mkay. Thanks. I havent actually ever finished a story but I will try my best on this one! :3
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 am

okay i have part 2 of chapter 1 but I need to write it down in a notebook, and then rewrite it on here. *sigh* I wish my computer had internet xD
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:48 am

:O This is ahhhh-mazing *clapss*
Morrreee!
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 am

Okay here's the rest of chapter one:

---------------------------------------------------

After we ate, Kyo and I kept working on the house. We didn't finish until it was nearly dark out and even then we didnt have any time to do anything but sleep. We gathered our things in the morning and we were about to leave when Grandpa summoned us for one last goodbye.
"I have some things for the both of you," he said, holding out a long sword, "Kyo, this is for you." He handed the sword to my brother, who was in awe.
"T-this is..." he stammered, "It's so finely sharpened! Thank you so much Grandpa!"
"And I have something special for you Miyu..." Grandpa said, turning around to get mine.
Something special? I thought, Something better than that awesome sword? I wonder what it is?
"Ah here it is," My heart was thumping so loudly you could probably hear it from a mile away.
He turned around and handed me a bow, along with a pouch full of arrows. I nearly fell over.
"What?" I said, extremely confused, "How the heck is this useless thing special?"
The old man did nothing but smile at me. "You will see, " he said, "In good time."
I was about to slap him when he said, "Oh and one more thing." He turned around and yelled, "Kara! Here kitty!"
A small, panther-like kitten came up to us from around the corner. She looked normal except for the fur on her forehead, which was a strange red marking in the shape of scratch marks. I could tell right off what she was. This time I did slap Grandpa.
"Okay," I yelled at him, "What's the big idea, giving us a demon?!" My face burned in anger. "You know how much I despise them!"
"But Sis," Kyo said, holding the demon cat in his arms, "She's so cute! And i'm sure she will be of use to us at some point! Please, can we keep her?"
Just like my brother to fall victim to anything small and cuddly.
"Fine, fine." I sighed. "We'll take her with us, but she's your responsibility, alright?"
"Yes!" Kyo shouted and snuggled the cat, who, surprisingly, seemed to love it, "I've always wanted a pet!"
I groaned. "Okay, whatever. Let's just go." Our destination was in the mountains, and I wanted to get there as soon as we could. We waved goodbye to our family and headed through the villiage, twoards the start of our life's biggest adventure.
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 am

Oh and i think Ive found a name for it. I think Im going to call it "Owarinai Yume" which is Japanese for "Unending Dream".
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Aweesommee !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am

We arrived at a hotspring that evening.
"Perfect!" I told Kyo, "We can camp here for the night. I call first dip after we get the tent set up!"
Kyo laughed, "Okay, fine by me. I'll just play with Kara."
It didnt take long to set up the tent, or build the campfire and Kyo and I laughed and joked around the whole time. I felt so relaxed when I sat in the hot spring. It was as if all my troubles had melted away.
"Don't go peeking, ya hear?" I called through the trees to Kyo.
"Dont worry," he called back, "I'm on guard duty, remember?"
I giggled. Oh Kyo, I thought sarcastically, My hero.
After a while, Kyo called to me again. "
Miyu! Is it my turn yet?"
Realizing I had been in there quite a while, I got out, dressed, and went back to camp.
"Jump on in, Skipper." I said as I sat by the fire.
Kyo had been sitting under a tree where he couldve easily turned around and seen me. knowing him, Im guessing he sat there just to be careful. He stood up.
"Okay, I'm going in!" he said and tossed me my bow. "Now you have to be on lookout."
I caught it in my left hand. " Sure, sure," I said, setting it on the ground, "But dont expect me to use this peice of junk."
When Kyo left, I turned to Kara, tho was napping by the tent.
"Okay, cat." I said, "If you are going to travel with us, then you have to prove to me that you will be useful to us."
She nodded sleepily, and burst into flames. I expected everything around her to catch on fire too, but it didnt. Then, before I knew it, the fire subsided and I saw Kara again. She was about ten times bigger and her fangs were much larger too. Her paws were till on fire, but it didnt seem to hurt her.
So this is what she does, I thought, Im impressed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Kyo came back, we talked for a while.We talked a little bit about Kara, and then Father, but mostly about what lay ahead for us.
"Miyu,"Kyo asked, "do you think we could ever become good demon slayers?"
"What do you think?" When he didnt answer, I sighed. "Listen Kyo, dont you want to be strong? When demons come around, you want to be able to defend yourself, right?"
"Well, yes, but I-" He stopped, "What was that?"
"What was what?" I asked, but he was already gone.
Let him go, I thought, He'll realize it was nothing and come running back in no time.
But this time I heard something in the opposite direction. Someone-or something-was coming, and it was coming fast.
All of a sudden I was picked up by the waist and carried off. I screamed as the trees whipped past me in a blur.
"Be quiet," a voice yelled at me, "and stop squirming!"
"I'll stop squirming... when you release me!" I yelled back.
I looked up to see Kara gliding above the treetops. Someone was riding her.
"Kyo!" I called out when I recognized him.
Then Kara ran into a stray branch and wobbled. I watched helplessly as Kyo fell into the danger of the forest. Kara flew in after him.
"Kyo!" I cried, "Kyo, no!"
"Will you just shut up?" the voice said again, "Go to sleep. It'll do you some good, at least."
He-I assumed it was a he- squeezed me so tightly that I couldnt breathe, and I eventually fell unconcious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long, guys.
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm

i knoww kaylaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Back to top Go down
BrittneySnowball♥
Photographer
Photographer
BrittneySnowball♥

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

that's awesome wen!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I♥Leisa
I♥Leisa

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 am

Awesome keep writing more storys
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Im in the process of writing chapter three but Im kindof at a writer's block. First time for this story so I think im doing pretty well. You guys just have to hold out a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)   My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Story (that hopefully I will be able to finish lol)
Page 1 of 1