BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_lcapSelena Gomez FanClub Voting_barSelena Gomez FanClub Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_lcapSelena Gomez FanClub Voting_barSelena Gomez FanClub Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Selena Gomez FanClub 25ui974 _______ Selena Gomez FanClub 2w34zmw _______ Selena Gomez FanClub Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Selena Gomez FanClub Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_lcap54%Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_lcap39%Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_lcap7%Selena Gomez FanClub Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Selena Gomez FanClub

Go down 
+10
MillieMuffin♥
♥MikaylaSoftballGirl♥
Chloeeey♥
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Maddy
Buttercup
Zara Obama
Kayla ♥
FuNnYgIrL
xXSelGomez#1FanxX
14 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSelGomez#1FanxX
xXSelGomez#1FanxX

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Selena Gomez FanClub Empty
PostSubject: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:55 pm

This is official Selena Gomez FanClub!!! All about Sel!!

RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
1. No saying "I hate Selena Gomez" If you don't like her then why are you here?
2. No inappropriate language
3. All of Bearville World Rules must be followed
4. Last but not least HAVE FUN!!!

Biography
Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel series, Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies, Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program.

Before Disney, she had a recurring role on Barney & Friends. In 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and contributed to the Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place soundtracks. Her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, is releasing their debut studio album Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009.

Gomez, an only child, was born in Grand Prairie, Texas to Ricardo Gomez and Mandy Teefy (Cornett), a former stage actress who was 16 when she gave birth to Gomez Her birth parents separated when she was five years old; her mother remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefy Gomez was named after Tejano singer Selena. Her father is Mexican and her mother is of Italian descent.[7]

Gomez began her acting career at age seven, playing Gianna on Barney & Friends. She said that she learned "everything" about how to act while on the show. She later had minor roles in Game Over and the TV film Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire.

In 2004, Gomez was discovered by the Disney Channel in a nation wide scouting.She appeared as a guest star on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Hannah Montana before being cast in Wizards of Waverly Place as one of the main characters, Alex Russo. She also appears in the 2009 Disney Channel movie based on the show. The movie drew 11.4 million viewers on it's premiere, which is currently Disney Channel's second highest rated moviie.

In 2008, Gomez appeared in Another Cinderella Story, the direct-to-DVD sequel to the 2004 Hilary Duff film, opposite Drew Seeley. In its January 2009 television debut on ABC Family, it drew 5.3 million viewers and was ranked as the month's number one cable movie across all key demographics. She also had a minor voiceover role as one the Mayor's ninety-six daughters in Horton Hears a Who! which released in March of that year. In April, Forbes listed Gomez as one of its "Eight Hot Kid Stars To Watch." In October, she launched a production company, July Moon Productions, and teamed with XYZ Films to create star vehicles for her.

In 2009, she appeared in the Disney Channel movie, Princess Protection Program with Demi Lovato. The film drew 8.5 million viewers on its premiere night, the fourth-highest premiere for a Disney Channel Original Movie.

In 2008, Gomez recorded a cover of "Cruella de Vil" for DisneyMania 6, three songs for the Another Cinderella Story soundtrack, and "Fly to Your Heart" for the animated film Tinker Bell. In July 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records. She also had a cameo in the Jonas Brothers music video for "Burnin' Up". During an interview with MTV in August 2008, she said of her future music career:

I'm going to be in a band — no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I will be singing, and I'm learning drums and playing electric guitar.

In 2009, Gomez recorded "One and the Same" for Princess Protection Program as a duet with her co-star Demi Lovato, four songs for the Wizards of Waverly Place soundtrack, and "Whoa Oh!" with Forever the Sickest Kids. Gomez with her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene will release their debut studio album, Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009. The album's first single, "Falling Down" was released on August 21, 2009.

Gomez is a Christian and began wearing a purity ring with "true love waits" engraved when she was 12 years old. She has four dogs.

She is best friends with Demi Lovato, whom she has known since they met at a Barney & Friends audition. After the two posted a video blog on YouTube in March 2008, Miley Cyrus and her friend Mandy Jiroux uploaded a parody of that video, which caught the interest of entertainment media. Reports included the theory that Gomez and Cyrus were arguing over Nick Jonas or that Gomez and Lovato might replace Cyrus. On replacing Cyrus, Gomez clarified,

"I'm not interested in being anybody but myself, and I'm not here to replace anyone. I think that she's a wonderful performer, and of course it's a compliment. But I would like to take a different route."

Facts!
Basic Facts :

Birth Name: Selena Gomez
Birth Date: July 22, 1992
Birthplace: Texas
Texas Parents: Mandy Teefy & stepdad Brian
Other/Fun Facts :

Best known for playing "Gianna" in "Barney & Friends" (1992).
Is from Grand Prairie, Texas.
Before landing the role of "Alex Russo" in "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007), Selena wasn't a fan of neither magic or the Harry Potter franchise.
Her favorite subject is Science.
Favorite sport is Basketball.
Her role model and favorite actress is Rachel McAdams.
While filming that animated movie Horton Hears a Who! (2008), she played Steve Carell's daughter but she never got to meet him.
She became interested in acting after watching her mom, Mandy Cornett.
Her favorite band is Paramore.
Loves to sing "Rockstar" by Hannah Montana and anything by Paramore.
She adopted her dog named Chip from an animal shelter.
She enjoys cheerleading, surfing and skateboarding.
Discovered by Disney in a nation-wide casting call.
Sings the theme tune to her Disney Channel show "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007).
Her best friends are Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift.
Is an only child.
Her favorite shoes are Converse.
Has four dogs - Chip, Willy, Fina and Wallace.
Is learning how to play guitar, drums and piano because she wants to be in her own band.
Her mom, Mandy Cornett, remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefey.
Wears a purity ring that says "True Love Waits".
She is of Mexican and Italian heritage.
Her mom gave birth to her at the age of 16.
Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old.
She is named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla Perez.
She took part in Disney Channel's Earth Day celebration.
Her first appearance on Radio Disney was on October 26, 2007.
Although she straightens it, Selena was born with naturally curly black hair.
She went to Danny Jones Middle School located in Texas.
Her name 'Selena' means Moon in Greek.
She is a huge fan of Johnny Depp.
She and best friend Demi Lovato have matching guitar pick necklaces.
Her celebrity crush is Shia LaBeouf.
Both her family and Fernanda Romero are from the same town in Mexico.
Has a YouTube show with her best friend Demi Lovato called "The Demi and Selena Show".
Has a song written and sung about her on YouTube called "Selena Gomez" by Greg Kurka.
Friend of Jennifer Stone.

Quotes!
On Career (Acting and Music):
[On Having Her Own Band] I`m going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff." I`m not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don`t want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to."

(When asked if it was difficult being a Hispanic actress) "It got me where I am today! I don`t know if I would`ve had the opportunity to be on Wizards of Waverly Place if it weren`t for my heritage. I realize everybody wants what they don`t have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what`s on the outside!"

(on played the Mayor`s daughters in "Horton Hears a Who") "I had never done animation, so I thought it would be cool to try something different"

On Fans:

"The day I got my first letter from a fan, I felt like I`d been touched by an angel. I opened the note and read every single word the fan, Taylor, had to say. She told me she`d been to all of the tapings Wizards--it was unbelievable! I almost cried. I wrote her back this really long letter with an autograph to show her how sweet I thought she was"

(Upon Winning Summer TV star on the Teen Choice awards) "My Favorite Thing to do is just to get up every morning and go to a place where I can make families and kids laugh its honestly the best job in the whole world. I'm truly one of the luckiest girls in the whole world and thats because of you guys so thank you thank you"

Other:

"I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out."

(on her purity ring) "I`ve had my ring since I was 12 years old. But for me it`s not something I want to go around saying, "Hey, look what I have". It`s a promise I made to myself and God. I think some people misinterpret that as a trend and think everyone`s getting one"

"My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn`t worry about being cool."

Selena's Timeline!
Selena Gomez FanClub Selena15

Awards Selena Has Won and been nominated for

ALMA Awards
2009 Got nomination for ALMA Award
category Best Actress in Comedy (Year in Television) for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

2008 Got nomination for ALMA Award
category Outstanding Female Performance in a Comedy Television Series for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

Imagen Foundation Awards 2009
Got nomination for Imagen Award
categoryBest Actress - Television for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

Imagen Foundation Awards 2008
Got nomination for Imagen Award
category Best Actress - Television for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

NAACP Image Awards 2009
Got nomination for NAACP Image Award
category Outstanding Performance in a Youth/Children's Program - Series or Special for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2009
Won Blimp Award
category Favorite Television Actress for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

Teen Choice Awards 2009
Won Teen Choice Award
category Choice Red Carpet Icon - Female

Won Teen Choice Award
category Choice Summer TV Star Female for Princess Protection Program (2009) (TV Movie)

Won Teen Choice Award
category Choice Celebrity Dancer

Won Teen Choice Award
category Summer TV Movie "Princess Protection Program"

Young Artist Awards 2009
Won Young Artist Award
category Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special - Leading Young Actress for Another Cinderella Story (2008)
Got nomination for Young Artist Award
category Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) - Leading Young Actress for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)

Got nomination for Young Artist Award
category Best Young Ensemble Performance in a TV Series for Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) (TV)
shared with Jake T. Austin; Jennifer Stone; David Henrie

I'll post the gallery tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
FuNnYgIrL
FuNnYgIrL

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am

I'll join your Selena Gomez FanClub!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:32 pm

I will also join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 am

Ill join
Back to top Go down
Buttercup
Buttercup

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Guess i'll join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

I'll Join!! :"D
Back to top Go down
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Admin
Admin
Mαяι-Cнαη♥

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I'll join Very Happy
SELENA WHOOH!
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 am

I'll join. I love Selena!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
♥MikaylaSoftballGirl♥
♥MikaylaSoftballGirl♥

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am

I love Selena Gomez!!
Back to top Go down
xXSelGomez#1FanxX
xXSelGomez#1FanxX

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:42 pm

NP
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
MillieMuffin♥
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
MillieMuffin♥

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

Selena Gomez FanClub 43475 i ♥️ Selena Gomez she it a great singer! I will join!
Back to top Go down
jelenalover1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 pm

what are you and justin doing right now? :justin:
Back to top Go down
ira cecil

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 am

[ii love selena and justin bieber verrrrrrrrry much i wish i could meet them once im proud to be on babv
Back to top Go down
lancehastreiter

Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am

I will Join
Back to top Go down
malakosama

Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 am

hiiiiiiii i am a big fan of selena gomez so i will TOTALLY join the fan club. wooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooo selenaaaaa!!!!! cheerleading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez FanClub   Selena Gomez FanClub Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez FanClub
Page 1 of 1