BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_lcapCharacter Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Voting_barCharacter Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_lcapCharacter Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Voting_barCharacter Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing 25ui974 _______ Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing 2w34zmw _______ Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_lcap54%Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_lcap39%Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_lcap7%Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing

Go down 
+2
sammyfurshionista3
Dreamy♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Empty
PostSubject: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Characters Love
Ella- Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Timid, but stands up for what she belives in
Tony-Dirty blond hair, laughing green eyes, jokester, Ella's Best friend
Susie-Red hair, green eyes, Ella and Tony's worst enemy
Meg- Ella's roommate, blond hair, blue eyes
-----------------------------------
Characters Left For Dead
Josh: Leader- brown hair, brown eyes
Sue: 2nd in charge- dirty blond hair, blue eyes
Anna: Shy- Blond hair, gray eyes
Bryan: Outcast- brown hair, hazel eyes
-------------------
Ok, so remind me to add on to this. Im also writing 2 other books, but the ones above are for BABV Planet right now :) shows how much i love you guys!
Maxi
Back to top Go down
sammyfurshionista3
sammyfurshionista3

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm

wow. its good that you write books. nice! :)
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:35 am

Oooohhh nice!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Poppy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 am

Character : Nice , kind and bully

Jade -Blonde and brown hair.Blue eyes.her skin colour is in the middle of peach and light brown.Helps people when they need help. Jade is a pretty girl.

Tom-dark hair. green eyes. skin colour is lightish brown sun tan brown is a bully and a chubby kid and he likes to course trouble and is always getting into trouble.He has a crush on Jade.

Zoe-Zoe is Toms sister. Skin colour peach.eye colour brown. hair colour red.Zoe is a mean girl and likes to think she is pretty and someone that she is not and lies to play with people.
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Hmmm nice job Poppy :) Thanks guys. If ya want, i can give you the preview, and part of the first chapter of Love.......
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:13 pm

hmmm you need someone who is really clueless, just to make things really funny and random. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

So someone like you? Suspect LOL jk
Back to top Go down
MikiChan
MikiChan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Yes! Wait... no. Even MORE clueless!
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 pm

xD i love messing wit you ROFL does anyone want the preview?
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

I DO XD Lol
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 pm

yay 4 kayla xD ok ill type it up ASAP
Back to top Go down
Snowflake AJ
Snowflake AJ

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 am

cool maxi can't wait for the storys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing   Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Ideas for different stories I'm thinking of writing
Page 1 of 1