BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
I need your help! Vote_lcapI need your help! Voting_barI need your help! Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
I need your help! Vote_lcapI need your help! Voting_barI need your help! Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
I need your help! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
I need your help! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
I need your help! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
I need your help! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
I need your help! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
I need your help! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
I need your help! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
I need your help! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
I need your help! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
I need your help! 25ui974 _______ I need your help! 2w34zmw _______ I need your help! Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ I need your help! Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
I need your help! Vote_lcap54%I need your help! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
I need your help! Vote_lcap39%I need your help! Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
I need your help! Vote_lcap7%I need your help! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

I need your help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow♥Tay
Snow♥Tay

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-14

I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: I need your help!   I need your help! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:29 pm

I need everyone's help! If you have any unused webkinz, or Buildabear codes, this involves you! Very Happy

My very close and really good friend has been diognosed with cancer a couple months ago in July. All of her family's money is being used for her Kimo Therepy. and she has 1 webkinz, that i gave her, and her account is about to expire. So she REALLY needs your hellp. Also, she has a BABV account, but she doesn't have much, or any "Furry friends" So any unused codes for webkinz of BABV will be greatly appreciated. If you have a unused code that you would like to donate, please send me a PM.

Also, I have a youtube account! I am awesomeperson292. www.youtube.com/user/awesomeperson292 So if you can, please subscribe to me, and I will Def sub back! Very Happy

Thank you guys for all of your support! Very Happy

your donations are greatly appreciated! Very Happy

I will give you all of the updates on my friend Sohia.

~Snowflake
Teddy Bear
Back to top Go down

I need your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABV Planet :: Random Talk!-
Jump to: