BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_lcapI wrote some songs that a pretty good Voting_barI wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_lcapI wrote some songs that a pretty good Voting_barI wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
I wrote some songs that a pretty good 25ui974 _______ I wrote some songs that a pretty good 2w34zmw _______ I wrote some songs that a pretty good Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ I wrote some songs that a pretty good Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_lcap54%I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_lcap39%I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_lcap7%I wrote some songs that a pretty good Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

I wrote some songs that a pretty good

Go down 
+4
AJCool
FlyingLlama♥
Kayla ♥
HannahLovesYuh♥
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

I wrote some songs that a pretty good Empty
PostSubject: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm

The Chameleons:
The Camilians

{Chorus}
We try to blend in with the cool crowd just like a chameleon.
When they were there high heels we were ours.
When they were tiaras we were ours.
I try to blend in, but it only gets harder.

Whenever theres a school event
We envy them because they are wearing dresses
and were just wearing a shirt and jeans

{Chorus}
But who needs to blend in
were all are selves
we don't need to were that stuff to impress other people
but just blend in with your self

Blend In, Blend In, Blend In

(I spelt chameleon wrong cause i wanted to! lol xd)

Loving Him in Strange Ways:
I wake up every mornin thinking that today I'm gonna tell him the true feelings I have for him.
But every time I try I just back down and then I have a frown all day.
{Chorus}
I'm gonna tell him I love him I'm gonna tell him I really really Love him no matter what happen's I will always love him
even if he won't love me back but I love him

It's late afternoon and were runnin for P.E. but the only thing I do is walk backwards gazing at you.
Even though your running and I'm not running with you but that is still better so he won't want to flirt with you
{Chorus}
I'm gonna tell him I love him I'm gonna tell him I really really Love him no matter what happen's I will always love him
even if he won't love me back but I love him

He makes me laugh, He makes me smile, He helps me with math,

And now he knows I Loooove Hiim

Thanks you gusy the 2nd song was a song i wrote for one of my crushes and then now i sit next to him in class and i Hate him thanks for reading!'
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm

That was good! I liked it! Thanks, please post some more songs!
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

ok thanks i will try to think of more! XD
Back to top Go down
FlyingLlama♥
FlyingLlama♥

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Awesome song!!!!! I luv it!!! :)
Back to top Go down
AJCool
Video Maker
Video Maker
AJCool

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Hannah, that is a great song you made!! I like the idea of Chameleons you used. I hope you will share more songs with us cause that was just great!! =] =]

AJCool
Back to top Go down
Frog
Frog

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Nice! Great song there Hannah.
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Great song(:
Back to top Go down
BearyBear♥
BearyBear♥

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Awesome song!
Back to top Go down
Zara

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

hannha you should be a popstar please do more songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wrote some songs that a pretty good   I wrote some songs that a pretty good Empty

Back to top Go down

I wrote some songs that a pretty good
Page 1 of 1