BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_lcapMitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Voting_barMitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_lcapMitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Voting_barMitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics 25ui974 _______ Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics 2w34zmw _______ Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_lcap54%Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_lcap39%Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_lcap7%Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillieBallet
LillieBallet

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics   Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment If I didn't have you lyrics EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

If I were a rich man
With a million or two
I'd live in a penthouse
In a room, with a view
And if I were handsome
(No way)
It could happen
Those dreams do come true
I wouldn't have nothin'
If I didn't have you
Wouldn't have nothin'
If I didn't have