BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_lcapCarie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Voting_barCarie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_lcapCarie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Voting_barCarie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics 25ui974 _______ Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics 2w34zmw _______ Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_lcap54%Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_lcap39%Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_lcap7%Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LillieBallet
LillieBallet

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics   Carie Underwood Jesus take the wheel lyrics EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Carrie Underwood- Jesus take the wheel

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati
On a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy
With the baby in the backseat
Fifty miles to go and she was
Running low on faith and gasoline
It'd been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind
And she didn't pay attention
She was going way too fast
And before she knew it she was spinning