BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
My Weekk..I guess Vote_lcapMy Weekk..I guess Voting_barMy Weekk..I guess Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
My Weekk..I guess Vote_lcapMy Weekk..I guess Voting_barMy Weekk..I guess Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
My Weekk..I guess EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
My Weekk..I guess EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
My Weekk..I guess EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
My Weekk..I guess EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
My Weekk..I guess EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
My Weekk..I guess EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
My Weekk..I guess EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
My Weekk..I guess EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
My Weekk..I guess EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
My Weekk..I guess 25ui974 _______ My Weekk..I guess 2w34zmw _______ My Weekk..I guess Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ My Weekk..I guess Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
My Weekk..I guess Vote_lcap54%My Weekk..I guess Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
My Weekk..I guess Vote_lcap39%My Weekk..I guess Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
My Weekk..I guess Vote_lcap7%My Weekk..I guess Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

My Weekk..I guess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 am

Kayy so this post is going to be sort of Justin Bieber related.. Razz

Okay, so a few days ago, I had a dream, it was about Justin Bieber. Justin was at my house, so he can get to his concert, and we had to take him. I said "Hi Justin", but he never said anything back. Just ignored me. :[ Then we took him in the car, and I was in the car too, and I wanted to have the guts to talk to him..but I didn't. Then he left and the dream died. xD

Once I woke up from that dream I thought about how it should have went.

Another few days ago Razz ;;
I feel like there are signs that me and Justin will become a good couple. One: I was put on the Orange Sherbet team for Camp Happy Heart, right..and Justin loves Orange Juice Razz So I'm like yay! (:
Two: I was playing a song from Justin Bieber (Kiss and Tell) on my DSi, and my DSi was about to die.. xD So when it died it ended with the lyric "Kiss me with your lips like this"...and I felt myself melt inside...
Three: We have a lot in common. Razz And I have qualities that Justin Bieber loves on a girl. <3 {Dark hair, long hair, humorous (I'm humorous to my friends in real life), natural, etc)
Four: This girl said her name and then put Bieber, and I said Jeanna Bieber, and she said no {her name} fits better. That was kind of rude in my opinion, but I didn't care. A Bieber Fan once said a true belieber aren't mean to other beliebers. So I didn't want to start a fight. I respected her opinion.
Five: On my DSi, it was on a picture of an icon I use for twitter, and it was Justin grinning from the Somebody to Love video, and my headphones were on, and then I got pulled back.. like as if Justin was saying don't leave me when I was trying to get to another room.
--
I was also listening to music, My World 2.0 album from him, I was dancing to a couple songs. Then by the end where Up and That Should Be Me was playing, I started lying down on the floor, just talking to the air saying for a dream with Justin Bieber how it should have went, or how it might go in the future..
Then I went to bed, and listened to a mix of songs as I went to sleep..

And there came the dream.

The dream of what I remember I was about to tweet on twitter that Justin Bieber is in my house. I went to check if he was there, just to be sure, but he went to the garage. He was talking to Christian Beadles [a friend of his]. I sat down next to Justin and waited for them to end their conversation. Once they did finished, I asked when Justin was about to leave "Can I come with you? Please, I have a horrible life! I think I would be your One Less Lonely Girl, and I really want to!" Justin said sure. But then his driver came and said "Only if she's your daughter", and Justin said "Yeah". Razz So I went in the car with him. I didn't ask my parents for permission because I know they would say no, but in the car I was sitting next to him. (: We held hands on the way into the car, and in the car. And then a few minutes later I guess I heard his song Bigger on the radio, for like the beginning. But it was a Christian Music Station so I was like ":O Very Happy A Justin Bieber song on the radio!!" in my head. Then my dad randomly showed up sitting next to Justin, saying 'You guys can make a good couple', and me and Justin smiles at each other. Then I woke up/had other off-topic dreams.

When i woke up I imagined Justin saying 'Don't worry, we won't be pretending father-daughter for long'. Heheh (: Razz

Today's the anniversary for his first single One Time too. (July 7th 2009 is when it first came out) Very Happy

You can move this if it's in the wrong section. Don't post if you don't want to. I just posted this because I needed to! Before I forget! (:

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grrr typos :/)
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 am

that was very interesting to read hahaa!

he wants to date someone like 15 tho:(
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm

KaylaBieber♥ wrote:
that was very interesting to read hahaa!

he wants to date someone like 15 tho:(
Razz
15.. :[
But this is what I heard on twitter about a BieberFact:
#BieberFact He would date anyone who was born in 1995,1996,1997 and maybe 1998 :) RT If you're in the range.
I'm practically 1997 but two hours off. Razz Sooo..hopefully...I hope for the both of us. My Weekk..I guess 928132
Back to top Go down
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 am

Haha. Nice dreams Razz
Very interesting Razz I wonder what they mean.. xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Interesting!! LOL. :)
You never know, hee hee ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Weekk..I guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weekk..I guess   My Weekk..I guess Empty

Back to top Go down

My Weekk..I guess
Page 1 of 1