BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_lcapEverybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Voting_barEverybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_lcapEverybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Voting_barEverybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] 25ui974 _______ Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] 2w34zmw _______ Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_lcap54%Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_lcap39%Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_lcap7%Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Heh, this took me like.. almost exactly an hour... this isn't my best work.. but yeah, I think it's prettiful ;]
==
Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Everyb10
==
I <3333333 it ;]
It's sooo beautiful... and i love the quote (my quote i made up!)
Whatcha think? ;]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:52 am

It's awesome, Jenni!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:42 pm

That is an amazing quote you made and put on your avatar! I think it is true that people need love. I really like the sand heart, which was a great idea since it's close to summer! I love how you put the character in the heart, and one of the characters holding a heart. Speaking of that, those are good quality pictures of your Build-A-Bearville character too! It took you an hour huh? Well that means you worked so hard, and that outcome is amazing for you. 'Not one of your best work'? I beg to differ. Maybe in your eyes it's like that, but to me, this is just the most creative thing I have seen so far. Continue making art, Jenni! Very Happy

Last edited by Jeanna![: on Sun May 09, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Jeanna![: wrote:
That is an amazing quote you made and put on your avatar! I think it is true that people need love. I really like the sand heart, which was a great idea since it's close to summer! I love how you put the character in the heart, and one of the characters holding a heart. Speaking of that, those are good quality pictures of your Build-A-Bearville character too! It took you an hour huh? Well that means you worked so hard, and that outcome is amazing for you. 'Not one of your best work'? I beg to differ. Maybe in your eyes it's like that, but to me, this is just the most creative thing I have seen so far. Continue making art, Jenni! Very Happy
Haha, I didn't even think about half of what you deciphered in that picture ROFL. I wasn't thinking about the summer sand heart thing.. I just thought it looked cool.. ROFL. And thanks ;] BTW, you spelled 'sand' wrong xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:47 pm

JenniFluffy♥ wrote:
Jeanna![: wrote:
Haha, I didn't even think about half of what you deciphered in that picture ROFL. I wasn't thinking about the summer sand heart thing.. I just thought it looked cool.. ROFL. And thanks ;] BTW, you spelled 'sand' wrong xDD
It was a typo. :p
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:12 pm

the quote is really sweet , and the avatar is itself is infinite beauty(: it really is beautiful - i love the cute&creative design you chose , and the way you put everything together ! your absolutely right- it is prettiful! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]   Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Needs Love Avvie! ;]
Page 1 of 1