BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_lcapPoor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Voting_barPoor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_lcapPoor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Voting_barPoor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] 25ui974 _______ Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] 2w34zmw _______ Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_lcap54%Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_lcap39%Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_lcap7%Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Empty
PostSubject: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Their once was a girl named Kayla Jones. Who loved Justin Bieber. Her dream was to meat Justin Bieber,and go to his concert,but her parents were divorced, and even though her parents both were wish they didn't want to spend the money on the tickets.She goes to her dad's on the weekdays, because the school she goes to with all her friends are there, and she goes to her mom's on the weekends.

Her dad works as a Doctor, and makes a lot of money,weekly.And her mom is a Lawyer and almost all week she has a case, so she makes a lot of money pretty much daily.But one day Kayla's dad decides to move. He doesn't know where they should move. He found a pretty house in Atlanta, Georgia, and a beautiful Condo in Southern California.So he calls Kayla while she's at her mom's*ring, ring* Kayla's mom Patty yells "I'll get that!" "Hello!" Patty asks "Hi, may i talk to kayla?it's her father"Adam Kayla's father asks "Oh! Hi Adam, I'll get kayla" Patty says in a bad mood. "Kayla phone for you, its your father" Patty says "Hey dad whats up? you usually never call me over her." Kayla asks "Kayla, i have terrible news,I'm moving out of florida.And since I still have right to you on the weekdays. We're moving." Adam Explains. Kayla starts to burst into tears and says"bu-bu-but dad, all my friends, come on dad please!?"kayla begs. Adam says"Im sorry Kayla things just don't feel right in this house you just have to trust me." Kayla says" Okay *wipes away the tears* So where are we moving" "I haven't decided between Atlanta,Georgia and..."kayla interupts"OH MY JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! JUSTIN BIEBER LIVES IN ATLANTA!! OMG ATLANTA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? " Adam says" Haha, okay hunny okay, I'll find a house on the exact same street as him okay?" "Okay dad thanks I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm

i think i should write more cause apparently kayla loves it!
Back to top Go down
StripedSweater♥

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 pm

awesome :)
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Awesome Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] 15575 Apparently, Kayla owns the Justin Bieber stories! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]   Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;] Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor little rich girl. Part 1 ;]
Page 1 of 1