BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_lcapMy 3 Paragraph Summary XD Voting_barMy 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_lcapMy 3 Paragraph Summary XD Voting_barMy 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD 25ui974 _______ My 3 Paragraph Summary XD 2w34zmw _______ My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_lcap54%My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_lcap39%My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_lcap7%My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

My 3 Paragraph Summary XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Empty
PostSubject: My 3 Paragraph Summary XD   My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

Ok, this is my 3 Paragraph Summary, I got a 90% on it. Very Happy Guess what i got bad on it??? Too much commas apparently. XD

This is on a book...: Razz

My Sister the Vampire: Switched, is a novel by Sienna Mercer. The story takes place in a dark town named Franklin Grove. There would be many Goths roaming around, it’s very dark and eerie there. Most of the book would take place either at the Franklin Grove Middle School or Ivy Vega’s mansion house.
The main character is Olivia Abbott. She’s the new girl in eighth grade, Franklin Grove Middle School. She’s a very peppy kind of girl, always smiling, and positive, but in the school, it’s hard for her to fit in. Another character is Ivy Vega. She’s secretly a vampire and Olivia’s twin! She is a Goth, but she is surprisingly nice to people, besides the “cool” kids. Ivy’s best friend is Sophia Hewitt. She’s a vampire too, and she’s nice!
The story is mainly about Olivia and Ivy discovering that they are twin sisters. They decide to do ‘every twin trick in the book’, and switch. But once Ivy has to go on her date, and Olivia goes to a super secret meeting, things get bad. They needed an “All-Hallows Ball” theme. Olivia didn’t know vampires existed in Franklin Grove, and suggested a vampire theme. The people who were at the meetings, vampires, liked the idea. When Ivy figures out, she couldn’t handle it and makes Olivia do the theme. Then, later on, she had no choice but to tell her about vampires. It got Olivia very nervous, but she was still up to her task. The theme is friendship, it involves secrets, making friends, being new to the school, and others! I really like this book, it got my interest, and it was really fun reading!
Back to top Go down
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: My 3 Paragraph Summary XD   My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 pm

LOL, awesome! And yeah, lots of commas!! xDD Razz Awesumm summary though :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
DanceBear99
Helper
Helper
DanceBear99

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My 3 Paragraph Summary XD   My 3 Paragraph Summary XD EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am

Lol I have that book!
Nice summary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 3 Paragraph Summary XD   My 3 Paragraph Summary XD Empty

Back to top Go down

My 3 Paragraph Summary XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABV Planet :: School Related Stuff!-
Jump to: