BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_lcapMy Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Voting_barMy Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_lcapMy Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Voting_barMy Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" 25ui974 _______ My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" 2w34zmw _______ My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_lcap54%My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_lcap39%My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_lcap7%My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Empty
PostSubject: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm

My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Icon_biggrin Ok, so this is ONLY my summary for this book. It's not my full book report because, 1. I didn't finish it yet..LOL. and 2. I don't feel like posting the full thing xD.

Please tell me if you think it's a good summary and if you've never read the book before, would you read it?? Oh, and the book is called The Phantom Tollbooth. It's a fantasy :)

SUMMARY!!!! :

The book “The Phantom Tollbooth” is about a boy named Milo who comes home from school one day, and sees a tollbooth right in his room. In the beginning, he goes by the tollbooth and lands in a road. He meets several people, such as, the whether man, the spelling bee, King Azaz, the Mathemagician, and much more. He meets Tock, a watchdog, who has a watch on his body, Humbug, and a which named Faintly Macabre, who is a not-so-wicked witch. She tells a story to them both, which introduced Rhyme and Reason. She told them how to get out of the cell, so they did what she said. Next, they arrive at a royal banquet hosted by King Azaz. After the banquet he tells them more about Rhyme and Reason and how they can rescue them. They had to travel all the way to Digitopolis and convince the Mathemagician to agree with the idea of saving Rhyme and Reason. Later on, after they got the permission from the Mathemagician, they find out that Rhyme and Reason are in the Castle in the air… Which are guarded by the demons of the Mountains of Ignorance. They manage to get to the castle in the air and rescue Rhyme and Reason. They return to the Forest of Sight where there was a three day lasting parade and carnival celebrating the return of Rhyme and Reason. In the end, Milo is upset because he has to leave all of the friends he had made and return to his home, where he belongs.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Whoah Awsum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

AWESOMEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am

COOL.
Back to top Go down
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 am

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"   My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth" Empty

Back to top Go down

My Book Report on "The Phantom Tollbooth"
Page 1 of 1