BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcapWhat kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Voting_barWhat kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcapWhat kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Voting_barWhat kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) 25ui974 _______ What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) 2w34zmw _______ What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap54%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap39%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap7%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)

Go down 
+19
Dreamy♥
maddie97
Winterbreeze
NinjaSaurus♥
Diamond♥
Rosypink1
Summer♥
ZoeyAdorable444
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
DanceBear99
Remi11
PeachyPie♥
Maddy
Brynn♥
Jeanna
Chloeeey♥
Zara Obama
Bubbles♥
Kayla ♥
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one if you have more!)
Dog
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap26%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 26% [ 23 ]
Cat
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap22%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 19 ]
Fish
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap13%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
Hermit Crab
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap1%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Frog
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap5%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Hamster
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap8%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Bunny
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap6%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Mouse
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap3%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Snake
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap3%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
I have no pets =•(
What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_lcap13%What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 87

AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Empty
PostSubject: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one if you have more!)

Last edited by KaylaBieber♥ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I gotta dog, and a bear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 am

Guinea pigs and 1 cat.
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

I have a cat!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

I don't have any pets sadly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brynn♥
Photographer
Photographer
Brynn♥

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

i have two cats Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

I don't have any pets Sad
Back to top Go down
PeachyPie♥
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant
PeachyPie♥

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 am

i don't have no pets now seeing as mah goldfishiee died lol
=[ xD Oh and mah doggie died along time ago now Sad so i dont have nnonee
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Remi11

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 am

I don't have any.. YET.I might get a cat.
Back to top Go down
DanceBear99
Helper
Helper
DanceBear99

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am

I only have a fish but i might be getting a dog!! What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
JεηηιsHεαrt♥
Admin
Admin
JεηηιsHεαrt♥

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 am

I don't have any pets, sadly What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Icon_sad. But if I would to choose one from them i would choose a hamster or bunny. I love cute little fluffy animals! THEY ARE JUST SOOOO ADORABLE! What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) 437259 I also love this dancing panda XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AznRoker101
ZoeyAdorable444
ZoeyAdorable444

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 am

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) 211462
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 am

Zoey, don't post things like that in this topic. Don't write in blue either, it's only for admins. Plus, don't double post! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Summer♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Summer♥

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

I have... wiat before I start.. I live in a huge house and my garden is huge too... so I have... 2 puppies, 1 grown up girl dog ( the puppies came from the girl dog) I have 3 kittens, I rabbit, 2 hamsters and 5 gold fish :)
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm

I deleted one of Zoey's posts. :)
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Rosypink1
Rosypink1

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

i don't have any pets but i used to have a dog hamster and fish
Back to top Go down
http://babvinsidernews.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Diamond♥
Admin
Admin
Diamond♥

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Almost all the above, haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Many Dogs Razz
Back to top Go down
Winterbreeze
Winterbreeze

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

We have three dogs one is a puppy we took in to raise. We used to raise cats but when they all pasted away. What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Icon_sad My parents decided to get a dog which ended up so far being three all that we saved. We got two from shelters and a home that couldn't handle a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

We found a stay puppy in the street, it had a little collar and was lost Sad, so we took her in!, and now i love her to death! =)
Back to top Go down
maddie97
maddie97

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

i have a dog and a bunny i used to have two dogs and two bunnys but 2 of them died Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://babvarea.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 pm

I have a kitty and a fishy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Very Happy, i had a fishy to xD, but it died the next day Sad, i keep getting a gold fish and it does that... Sad, poor little fella, i might just not have the special animals touch xD
Back to top Go down
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 pm

I have one beautiful kitty cat, but OMG my art teacher has so many animals Razz especially that thingy animal with the ... A PEACOCK! Razz :]] we get peacock feathers iif we win an art contest
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:14 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw this farmer dude with roosters and dogs running in the front yard LOL, Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)   What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one) Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of pets do you have? (You can choose more than one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next