BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_lcapJustin Bieber Fan Club Voting_barJustin Bieber Fan Club Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_lcapJustin Bieber Fan Club Voting_barJustin Bieber Fan Club Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Justin Bieber Fan Club 25ui974 _______ Justin Bieber Fan Club 2w34zmw _______ Justin Bieber Fan Club Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_lcap54%Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_lcap39%Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_lcap7%Justin Bieber Fan Club Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Justin Bieber Fan Club

Go down 
+15
CallMeFaith
HannahLovesYuh♥
BearyBear♥
Casper Bieber-Efron
AvaBuble♥
mindynature
Buttercup
Zara Obama
HayleyChocolate110
NinjaSaurus♥
Maddy
Diamond♥
Brynn♥
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Kayla ♥
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Justin Bieber Fan Club Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-785

Don't you just love him? If so, join this club. We will talk and post videos of him before & after his fame! If you wanna join, post below.

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-225

Look at those eyes!!!! And his sparkly teeth! <33

Currently, Justin's foot has been broken and has a cast on it. When he was about to sing one time, when he ran on stage he tripped and broke it. He still was brave enough and kept going and didn't stop through the whole song. And when it was over, he limped off stage. My little trooper. Hope he feels better!

Here's a vid of what happened to him :

Did you see him trip? Poor baby! My strong cookie, xD.

Here's a video that is closer, but it has really bad audio..

Here's a video of him talking with Taylor Swift about his foot

Justin was found on youtube, where his career started!

As many of you know, Justin was born and raised in Canada, then once he signed on Usher's label, he moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where Usher lives. Justin's nickname is JB, and his favorite food is spaghetti
. Many people say his favorite color is purple, but in reality it's blue. He's also a lefty! And his birthday is March 1st.

Justin's middle name is Drew. Justin Drew Bieber, has a nice ring to it, Am I right? Well, Have you ever heard his single One Time? I mean who hasn't, It's awesome!
If you have never seen it, Check it out below!

When I was listening to Radio Disney today, It said Number 2 song of 2009, and it was Replay by Sean Kingston. Then after it said, Number 1 song is One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber! Woottt! Congrats to Justin, His sogn was Number 1 on Disney! If you have never heard One Less Lonely Girl, check it out below!

Did you know that Justin Timberlake and Usher were fighting over Justin? They both wanted him on their label! He signed with Usher, and is moving closer and closer torwards being the next big thing! Here's his first interview! In this interview, he was not very famous! He is 14 in this Interview!

Justin Bieber Fan Club GPM_8893

[Next info given by BOP & TigerBeat]

Much Music in Toronto Canada

- Justin started his set with his single “Love Me”
- The rest of the Live @ Much hour was spent with Justin singing some of his fan favorites such as “One Less Lonely Girl” and “One Time”
- He made frequent appearances to the fans outside the studio, some of whom had spent the night in the freezing cold tempuratures just to catch a glimpse of him!
- Between commercial breaks Justin signed autographs and grooved to Sean Kingston’s single “Fire Burning”
- When asked what he missed most from his Canadian hometown, he responded with friends, family, and Tim Horton’s, of course. (Tim Horton’s is a chain of coffee and donut/sandwich shops, named after a Canadian Hockey player.)
- During his “One Less Lonely Girl” set, he brought an unsuspecting fan on stage, presented her with flowers and continued to serenade her for the rest of the song. The fan was clearly overwhelmed as she was crying the entire time.

__

How sweet is that? Wish it was me! :)

Have the new Tiger Beat Magazine for January/February? Well you might wanna check it out! It comes with an exclusive poster of Justin! He looks so dreamy..

Justin Bieber Fan Club C1NS_TB01103

Here's the poster :

Justin Bieber Fan Club Poster-tb-JAN-FEB-10-Justin_wr

Have you seen Justin singing for President Obama? It's a great performance by Justin!

What he wrote on the video :

These past 2 years have been amazing...I have gone from singing in my little town of Stratford to singing the same song, SOMEDAY AT CHRISTMAS by Stevie Wonder, to the President of the United States! It was an incredible honor and I was really nervous. You can tell by my hands, I didnt know what to do with them. I was like Will Ferrell in Talladega Nights. haha. But what I am getting at is that all this has happened thanks to youtube videos and fans like you. You have all changed my life forever and continue to change it with your support everyday. I am extremely grateful and I hope you enjoy this vid and know that I wish you all a merry christmas and a great holiday season. Thank you again and best wishes to you and your family.
-Justin

How sweet? I saw him keep moving his hands, I was like..Uhh..LOL. He looks real sweet and cute. Check it out! Go Justin! Impress Obama!

Justin in an interview, he's so honest and cute! Look!

Justin Bieber on Ellen singing Favorite Girl [a little part] and One Time! Wow, When I watched it I was blown away, Fantastic perfomance by justin! Check it out!

Info And Stuff :
www.youtube.com/justinbieber
New Official Site: http://www.justinbiebermusic.com
Follow Justin Bieber on twitter: @justinbieber http://www.twitter.com/justinbieber
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/justinbieber
myspace - http://www.myspace.com/justinbieber

(His name on youtube is kidrauhl, but his channel is Justin Bieber.)

Justin singing Favorite Girl live :]

Acoustic Version of One Time

Justin singing So Sick by Ne-Yo

Z100 & Coca Cola All Access Lounge Pre-Show Pics

''Justin Bieber performs at the Z100 & Coca Cola All Access Lounge pre-show at Hammerstein Ballroom on December 11, 2009 in New York City. ''

As you can see, he still has his cast on..):

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1960

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1920

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2434

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-768

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2298

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-933

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1105

Cute pics, huh? Look at this, ROFL It's so funny. xD Bad timing for a pic, Ehh Justin?

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2478

Interview

Justin and Usher dancing on Ellen

Interview

Interview On Ellen

Popstar, Justin Bieber to perform in New York next month. Access Hollywood reports that new pop sensation, Justin Bieber is set to perform at a lucky New York middle school sometime next month. They report that the students won the Justin Bieber concert by performing a successful canned food drive.

Officials at the Long Beach Middle School in Lido Beach say that Justin will perform at the school sometime in February. Also the Long Island school will be locked down for the student only concert. The school won out over 149 other New York metropolitan area schools in a November food drive by collecting more than 27,000 pounds of food.
Police reportedly had to shut down another event that featured Justin Bieber signing copies of his debut album entitled, “My World” at a Long Island mall. A crowd,which consisted of 3,000 young girls and adults began pushing and shoving each other. The altercation eventually sent five people to the hospital with minor injuries.

Justin just talking..ROFL He's SOO funny!!!

How do you get Justin Bieber's attention? Scream the loudest!

Crazy fan throws a T-Shirt and Sour Patch Candies at Justin, and Justin commented on the video saying 'it was a tshirt that said i love you jb and sour patch kids my favorite candy...pretty funny way of showing love. lol'

Justin at a Nintendo Store

ROFL he thinks Beyonce is hot and he's scared of elavators. xD Baha!!!

Justin doing his Swag walk. ROFL!

While Justin may be all smiles about the musical side of life, the performer reported on his twitter account that his Mom isn't too happy with him at the moment. It appears even though his foot is nearly healed after a recent accident, Justin couldn't wait to take off the cast -- so he just did, a full five days early.

"My cast was suppost to be off on friday, but it doesn't hurt anymore. lol.. i took it off. I mean its only like 5 days. my moms angry."

Premiere of Baby @ Much Music

Justin recently performed for free at the Atlantic hotel in the Bahamas! I've actually been to that hotel, it is beautiful, and has an underground aquaruim that holds over a million gallons =P It's huge. It has huge Stingray's, Sharks, and fishies. If you wanna see a pic when I was there, Just ask and I'll show you. =D

Justin singing Baby Acoustically *Sneak Peak*

Baby *Studio version*

Pics

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1444

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2276

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2218

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1719

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-247

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-636

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1893

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitledg

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-790

SO HOT!

What Justin does in his Spare Time ROFL!!

Interview with Justin x]

Part one

Part 2

Justin Bieber in Studio

Justin and Usher in studio with The Bert Show on Q100

Part one :

Part two

Justin visits UK

Justin singing Heartless and Successful

Kristina DeBarge and Justin Bieber singing Unfaithful by Rihanna

Kristina DeBarge Interviewing Justin

Part one:

Part two:

What Justin does in his spare time, ROFL!!

Justin dancing on radio Disney

Justin is upset with youtube, Look at his tweets

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-1242

Justin Bieber brings a Mob of Girls to

Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber brought a shopping centre in London to a standstill when 2,000 fans turned up to see him.

The 15-year-old lad was signing copies of his new album, My World, at an HMV store at Westfield shopping centre in London when the 2,000 girls turned up.

He said: "This is fun, I love girls. Now I don't have to worry about Valentine's. Some of the girls were hot."

Bieber also revealed he met US First Lady Michelle Obama during a Christmas concert for hubby Barack.

He said: "I told her she was very beautiful and had nice legs.''

Justin Bieber Fan Club Justin%20Bieber

Justin at Grammys

Pop acts Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers are lined up to present awards at the Grammys later this month.

The show will air live at 8pm on January 31 from the Staples Center in LA and will include performances from Bon Jovi, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas.

It was recently announced that Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and Bieber will present a gong at the bash along with Ke$ha, LL Cool J and actors Kristen Bell, Jeff Bridges and Josh Duhamel.

Musicians Norah Jones, Carlos Santana, Ringo Starr and Ricky Martin will also present.

[size=18]Justin Bieber Defends a Fan's Youtube Channel, BieberZone

YouTube teen sensation Justin Bieber has entered the copyright fray. Apparently, YouTube suspended the account of a Bieber fan called “bieberzone,” who probably was reposting Justin Bieber videos. YouTube may have even removed some of Bieber’s own music videos (performing other people’s songs). All of this no doubt has something to do with copyright concerns–as the underlying music is copyrighted. But it’s not clear whether YouTube did this on its own, or whether some copyright holder complained. Bieber is working under Usher’s music label, so we’re guessing those in the music industry give Justin their blessing to create his YouTube videos.
Here’s what Justin writes on Twitter :

Dear Fans…IM ON THE JOB. you support me and I support you. fan sites like www.youtube.com/bieberzone should not be shut down!!
about 3 hours ago from web

Dear Youtube. I love u. U helped me start living my dream. But I want u 2 stop messin with my fans and let ‘em post any vid of me they want!
about 3 hours ago from web

very upset that some of my vids and some of my fans vids are being taken down by youtube. working to fix this now. no 1 messes with my fans

Analysis: Somewhat reminiscent of YouTube’s wrongful termination of the PS22 chorus’s YouTube channel–which thankfully was reinstated. It’s a shame YouTube is not doing more with the music industry to promote user-generated music videos, including with cover songs. The music industry can benefit by discovering more Justin Biebers or teen idols, who can bring in millions more in revenues.

Justin Bieber Interview!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwe6fm4Bgtw&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/size]

Him performing

EXCLUSIVE Justin singing One Less Lonely Girl on Ellen

Heartless Live

One time Live on New Years

Interview LOL!

Justin Bieber Backstage at Ellen Degeneres Show

Justin Bieber doing backflips on a trampoline xD

Jay Sean, Justin Bieber, and Boys like Girls, ROFL Justis SOOO funny at the end!! xD

Some updates about Justin's new CD and stuff

Justin performing One Time on MTV

Justin Jam Session

Justin Bieber on Bliss

Justin Bieber on AMP radio

Exclusive Justin on the Today Show

Never Let You Go Live on MTV

NEW interview with Bert Show (SECOND TIME!)

Part 2

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=624117631127&ref=mf <-- Justin going to the Buckingham Palace without telling anyone. He performs in front of it, and a crowd comes along to watch, lol. WHY WASN'T I THERE? Haha, lol.

HILARIOUS Interview with Justin Bieber lol

Interview

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untitled-2042

I like how none of them got their hair wet, lol. Justin is such a cutie <33

Justin Bieber Fan Club Untt

Justin is starting to drive! Go Justin! Now drive me and my friends to the mall, lol <3

http://www.hulu.com/watch/126355/access-hollywood-justin-bieber-on-we-are-the-world-anniversary-remix

New Justin Interview ^^

Justin performing on the Haiti telethon. THIS WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE DURING THAT TELETHON <3 ♥♥♥

Nick Cannon interviews Justin Bieber (:

Behind the scenes of the Baby music video

Justin singing at his concert. He gave a sneak peak of 2 songs; singing half of each that are gonna be on his Album; the songs aren't even out yet!

Justin Bieber singing "Baby" Live at Movin997

Pic of him in his new FERRARI. It cost $300,000.

_
Justin Bieber Fan Club 64449919

His BRAND NEW Music Video for the song BABY!

Justin singing Cry Me A River/You Got It Bad at Pop Con

Justin Bieber Wanna Be Startin Something - Dance

Justin Jamming on the Drums (:

Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston!!

U Smile live!!

Baby live!!

That should be me - Justin Bieber (: This song is so touching it makes me tear up everytime.. lol

BABY LIVE!! OMG HE BEATBOXES IN IT TOO.. AMAZING!!!

Last edited by KaylaBieber❤ on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 89 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Admin
Admin
Mαяι-Cнαη♥

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Mariana wants to join :)
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Alrighttt!

Justin was found on youtube, where his career started!

As many of you know, Justin was born and raised in Canada, then once he signed on Usher's label, he moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where Usher lives. Justin's nickname is JB, and his favorite food is spagetti. Many people say his favorite color is purple, but in reality it's blue. He's also a lefty <3. His album 'My World' came out in November, and I have it! It has 7 Songs on it, but it's only Part 1 of the 2 Part CD. In March 2010, Part 2 of My World will come out, well that's where it's scheduled as.
Back to top Go down
Brynn♥
Photographer
Photographer
Brynn♥

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:10 pm

I would ♥️ to join! :)
Justin Bieber Fan Club Justin_bieber_vmas_main1 Justin Bieber Fan Club Justinbeiber
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Alright!

More info added. :]
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Justin Bieber Fan Club GPM_8893

Pic of him at Much Music. :)
Back to top Go down
Diamond♥
Admin
Admin
Diamond♥

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Ah, I'll join. -.-
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Maddy wants to join!!
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I would love to join :)
Back to top Go down
HayleyChocolate110
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
HayleyChocolate110

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm

I wanna join. He is soooooooooo AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 am

Zara wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Buttercup
Buttercup

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Me wanna join and I guess he was brave enough cause it might be his dream to still sing and never give up also i think its cause he wanna do it for the loving fans Razz and don't wanna give up!
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm

i agree with you butter
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

A rumor has been going around that Justin Bieber died. He is NOT dead. He is alive, lol & twittering as we speak. :]
Back to top Go down
mindynature
mindynature

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Can I please join? please please please?
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 pm

wow! I wonder who started the rumor!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I have no idea but I wanna chew their head off. xD
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Pics added!
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am

Updated x]
Back to top Go down
AvaBuble♥
AvaBuble♥

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm

ava wants to join
Back to top Go down
Casper Bieber-Efron

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:20 pm

He broke his foot not leg lol and he's mine Kayla Razz and of course I am gonna join! When he first came out, you said you didn't like him Kayla? He's hard not to like... He's so hawt
Back to top Go down
Casper Bieber-Efron

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh sorry for double posting haha but you also spelled spaghetti wrong Razz :) no worries &hearts;
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 pm

No he's mine, sorry. Oh and thanks Ill edit spageti xD
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

LOL You guys can share him :) XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 pm

No! Sad xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Fan Club   Justin Bieber Fan Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Fan Club
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next