BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_lcapMy bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Voting_barMy bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_lcapMy bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Voting_barMy bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 25ui974 _______ My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 2w34zmw _______ My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_lcap54%My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_lcap39%My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_lcap7%My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter

Go down 
+6
Brynn♥
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Chloeeey♥
Crystal Dean
Dreamy♥
Kayla ♥
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Empty
PostSubject: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Quote :
There's this girl I don't like in a few of my classes.. she's like ughh. She talks behind my back and says stuff to make other people hate me!!! She has also taken my best friend. I usually ignore her, and walk away and go with my other friend..But now she moved so I'll be all alone. What do I do?..

I think you should keep ignoring her, pretend like you are not bothered. If she keeps on saying stuff, you should tell an adult and get a No-Contact Contract or something. :)
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 am

Oh wow Deja vu for me.... this happened last year... I thought ths girl was my best friend, but she just went and talked behind my back and stole my other best friend. What I did was I ignored her and all her little comments, if she didnt stop, I would go home and tell my mom. Finally, I made some new best friends and completely ignored the fact that she was around me. It helped alot and I hope it helps You :)
Nice idea btw Kayz I love the no-contact contract Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dean
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
Crystal Dean

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:41 am

Hey there!

Well there's a girl like her in my class too.All i think you should to do is ignore her.Ignore to everything she does,don't talk to people you can't trust.You can try telling your BFF [not in a public place] that you din't do anything and that girl is lieing.Your BFF might trust you more than the girl and be friends with you again.
But if you don't mind losing your BFF,then I think you should make new friends and move on.And now that she isn't near you I think that she won't disturb you like this.I hope this helped.

All the best
Liadeon
Back to top Go down
Chloeeey♥
Admin
Admin
Chloeeey♥

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 am

Oh, that's happened to me too! I think you should ignore the nasty girl and get on with your life. If you're that desperate, why don't you try and make another friend and if the nasty girl keeps bothering you, you should tell a trusted adult like your parents or a teacher and see what they can do. :)
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefuntimes.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Mαяι-Cнαη♥
Admin
Admin
Mαяι-Cнαη♥

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Whello :),
Hunny, just keep ignoring her.
I know how you feel.. i used to have the SAME problem when i was in the 5th grade
Just keep ignoring her, if she keeps getting on your nerves or talking behind you just tell her to stop Or tell a adult that she keeps bothering you.
Good luck My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 928132
-Mariana

Last edited by Crayon♡ on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brynn♥
Photographer
Photographer
Brynn♥

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I agree with Admin Kayla, It is best to tell in adult if she keeps saying things about you or make a no-contact contract :)
Back to top Go down
DanceBear99
Helper
Helper
DanceBear99

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 am

My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 103928 Don't think your alone because there are two girls in my class who are one of my bff's and they really don't like each other and they fight all the time!

But what we did is that we just made them go apart in different places so they don't fight and me and my other bff's do need to hear it!

You should ignore what that girl says about you and tell your parents and teachers!

Hope this Helped!! My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 43475 My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter 400117

Last edited by DanceBear99 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kai
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
kai

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 am

Tell a teacher or an adult. =) And yeah just ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:32 am

Ignore the girl.Act as if your not botherd about what she is doing.Tell your mum dad or any other family member.Dont let this keep going on.If you dont ignore her she will keep doing it.

Best wishes

Zara
Back to top Go down
Summer♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Summer♥

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 am

I think you should go and talk to the teacher about it.. or just tell the friend who moved on how you feel... I have the same problem.. It will work out soon :)
Back to top Go down
Summer♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Summer♥

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 am

And, you should probably just go up to your BFF who moved on and just ask for to tak to you... If the mean girl says your friend can't talk with you cause she moved on.. Then just ingore it and still take your BFF and have a heart talk with her... I have that problem LOADS and I just go up to my BFF and drag her with me and if the mean girl says something to me I jsut go whatever amger looser.. ANS she stomps off angry.. My bff doesn't have a problem talking to me... She shouldent have a problem talking to you eather :) So just, talk to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter   My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

My bff..Help!!!!! - Letter
Page 1 of 1