BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_lcapMiley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Voting_barMiley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_lcapMiley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Voting_barMiley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun 25ui974 _______ Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun 2w34zmw _______ Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_lcap54%Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_lcap39%Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_lcap7%Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun Empty
PostSubject: Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun   Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 pm

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

I come home in the morning light
My
mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh mother dear we're not
the fortunate ones
And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells, "what
you gonna do with your life?"
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number
one
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have

That's
all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls
they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun

(Girls they wanna,
wanna have fun)
(Girls, they wanna have)

Some boys take a beautiful
girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I wanna be the one to
walk in the sun
Oh girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna
have

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is
done
Oh girls just wanna have
fun

(Girls they wanna, wanna have fun)
(Girls, they wanna
have)

They just wanna, they just wanna
They just wanna, they just
wanna

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is
done
Oh girls just wanna have
fun

(Girls, they wanna
have)

When the working,when the working
When the working day is
done
Oh when the working day is done
Oh girls the wanna have
fun

(Girls they wanna, wanna have fun) (have fun)
(Girls, they wanna
have)

(They wanna have
fun)
(Girls, they wanna have)

Back to top Go down

Miley cyrus-Girls just wanna have fun
Page 1 of 1