BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_lcapWho are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Voting_barWho are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_lcapWho are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Voting_barWho are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! 25ui974 _______ Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! 2w34zmw _______ Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_lcap54%Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_lcap39%Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_lcap7%Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
random_alice
Party/Club Leader
Party/Club Leader
random_alice

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! Empty
PostSubject: Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now!   Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 am

okay this is the Role play to my story:Who are these people? Please read my story before posting to try out because I would like it if you knew what it was about.

Characters:
Allie-A very blonde hair, purple eyed girl(played by me.):Me
Elphame-A blonde hair, blue eyed girl that can read minds:
Garret-A blonde hair, brown eyed boy that can control feelings slightly:
Cindy-A long brown hair, green eyed girl who is a snob:
Donald-A black haired,blue eyed guy who is also a snob:
Allie's mom-brown hair, blue eyed:
Allie's dad-brown hair, green eyed:

More characters coming soon!!

Try out form:
Your babv and babv planet name:
Character you would like to try out for:
Why you want to be this character:
Picture of your babv person as this character:

Anyone can try out so please don't hesitate to!
Back to top Go down

Who are these people?(role play to my story!) try out now!
Page 1 of 1