BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_lcapSuper Bowl who won and the scores! Voting_barSuper Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_lcapSuper Bowl who won and the scores! Voting_barSuper Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
Super Bowl who won and the scores! 25ui974 _______ Super Bowl who won and the scores! 2w34zmw _______ Super Bowl who won and the scores! Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ Super Bowl who won and the scores! Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_lcap54%Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_lcap39%Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_lcap7%Super Bowl who won and the scores! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

Super Bowl who won and the scores!

Go down 
+3
HannahLovesYuh♥
Kayla ♥
random_alice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
random_alice
Party/Club Leader
Party/Club Leader
random_alice

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Super Bowl who won and the scores! Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey guys I, like almost everyone else, watched the Superbowl last night well i noticed no one posted who won well here was the score: 31-17. the Saints had a very deserving win with 31 and won. the colts didn't play as hard as i wished they would have but somethings happen for a reason. The Saints had a great victory for winning their first Superbowl so why not congratulat them.

Score(incase you couldn't see it up above): 31 to 17 Saints won
Back to top Go down
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Pssh.. LOL

Go Colts <3
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
HannahLovesYuh♥
Admin
Admin
HannahLovesYuh♥

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I wanted the saints to win first of all but then justin bieber got on my mom and i chose colts Razz but thanks for posting alice :]
Back to top Go down
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Lol. :) Idk who I was rooting for, but yeah. It was good. Razz Very Happy Congrats to the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 pm

lol i was wanting the colts to win cause i like there name betta Razz
Back to top Go down
Brynn♥
Photographer
Photographer
Brynn♥

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 am

Go saints!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
random_alice
Party/Club Leader
Party/Club Leader
random_alice

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 am

at first i had been for the colts then when the end came i couldn't really decided if i wanted to root for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Emily♥
Emily♥

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Lol I like the colts better but the saints cheerleader outfits were sooooo cute!!! I  the boots!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl who won and the scores!   Super Bowl who won and the scores! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl who won and the scores!
Page 1 of 1