BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Welcome to BABV Planet! If you are already registered, sign in! If you aren't registered, register today for FREE, to see all the features of the forum! Have fun! :-)
BABV Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Planet

HomeHome  NewsNews  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BABV Planet!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 469 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Statistics
We have 1683 registered users
The newest registered user is sparkles8831

Our users have posted a total of 15347 messages in 2779 subjects
Top posters
Kayla ♥ (3675)
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcapWhat is your favorite song out of these? Voting_barWhat is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap 
NinjaSaurus♥ (848)
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcapWhat is your favorite song out of these? Voting_barWhat is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap 
Chloeeey♥ (783)
Jeanna (754)
JεηηιsHεαrt♥ (646)
Maddy (433)
kai (432)
Zara Obama (386)
DaisySkater13 (301)
Bubbles♥ (266)
Latest topics
» HI!
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:39 pm by Kayla ♥

» Support BABV Planet!
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am by Paige xoxo

» Selena Gomez calling fans Backs
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am by autumn2hip1812

» on a hot summer day what are you doing
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» >3 GOSSIP ABOUT BOYS
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» the ice cream bears!
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Roses are red a poem i wrote
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» Justin Bieber Buildabear.. :D
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

» hi im new
What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 am by SWAGGER_SO_HOT

Support Us!
What is your favorite song out of these? 25ui974 _______ What is your favorite song out of these? 2w34zmw _______ What is your favorite song out of these? Myyyy1 CLICK HERE for more buttons to Support Us! ______________ What is your favorite song out of these? Untitled-195
Social bookmarking
Have fun! (:
Poll
Do you have a dog?
Yes
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap54%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 60 ]
No
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap39%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 39% [ 43 ]
What's a dog??
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap7%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 111

What is your favorite song out of these?

Go down 
+14
StripedSweater♥
Jennifer4LeafClover359
serenacitystyle6
HayleyChocolate110
Maddy
mindynature
Dreamy♥
Hannarockstar23
HeathaShinedown♥
LittleMermaid
PeachyPie♥
Bubbles♥
Zara Obama
Kayla ♥
18 posters

What is your favorite song out of these Choices?
Baby by Justin Bieber
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap41%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hard by Rihanna
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Replay - lyaz
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap9%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
One Time - Justin Bieber
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Who I am - Nick Jonas/The Administration
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Fireflies - Owl City
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap19%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_lcap16%What is your favorite song out of these? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Kayla ♥
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Kayla ♥

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2009-03-10

What is your favorite song out of these? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 am

Mine is Baby by Justin Bieber xP
Back to top Go down
https://babvplanet.forumotion.com
Zara Obama

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 am

BAD ROMANCE.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Bubbles♥

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 am

i would i to say that i like Baby, By Justin Bieber the best! What is your favorite song out of these? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
PeachyPie♥
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant
PeachyPie♥

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 am

who i am- nick jonas and the administration xD
i love baby- justin bieber tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LittleMermaid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Bad Romance <3
Back to top Go down
HeathaShinedown♥
Officers
Officers
HeathaShinedown♥

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

yha totally bad romance!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.insidebearville.niceboard.net
Hannarockstar23
Hannarockstar23

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 am

Bad Romance -lady gaga
Already gone isn't bad as well......XD
Back to top Go down
Dreamy♥
Fun Police
Fun Police
Dreamy♥

Number of posts : 120
Country : Somewhere over the rainbow, with a lot of dragons there :D
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 am

Probably Fireflies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mindynature
mindynature

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Baby by justin bieber
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
Maddy

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 pm

In love with the song REPLAY!!
Back to top Go down
HayleyChocolate110
Advice Columnist
Advice Columnist
HayleyChocolate110

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:31 am

Fireflies & One Time.
Got them both on my iPod!
Back to top Go down
serenacitystyle6
serenacitystyle6

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:05 pm

lluv justin What is your favorite song out of these? 945452 What is your favorite song out of these? Lol mine is baby
Back to top Go down
Jennifer4LeafClover359

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

What is your favorite song out of these? NOOOOOOOOO I WOULD SAY BABY :)
Back to top Go down
StripedSweater♥

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm

baby by justin bieber
Back to top Go down
NinjaSaurus♥
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Fireflies
Back to top Go down
Brenda123
Brenda123

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Fireflies Very Happy I also like Replay :)
Back to top Go down
MillieMuffin♥
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
MillieMuffin♥

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 am

i voted for baby Justin bieber
but i like sweet dreams as well!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeanna
Admin
Admin
Jeanna

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 pm

My favorite is Baby - Justin Bieber. Very Happy
But I just really love these songs you listed as well:
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
Hard - Rihanna
One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
One Time - Justin Bieber
Who I am - Nick Jonas/The Administration
Fireflies - Owl City
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song out of these?   What is your favorite song out of these? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1